Total Solution Operation - restart 06/02/12

Woohoo all the old crew back on the ts wagon :) this is our year girls :)

Good luck ladies :) hope the first few days cruise by for you! x

Woooo big restart today! Nearly over day 1 :)

How did you do yesterday Precious and anyone else who started (either for the first time or again)?

I dramatically fell from the exante train yesterday, Ive always been a drama queen LOL starting again today

Hey my beautifuls how are we all??? Sorry I kinda just vanished work has been manic and it's too cold to type lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well my restart didn't go so well I've stumbled at every hurdle so far this week :rolleyes: Gonna keep on going though and hope to crack this sooner rather than later, So far today I have been 100% but the evenings are the worst part of the day for me...

Hi all, day 6 for me, had a small blip on Thursday (cheese!!!) but been ok so far. Felt really hungry last night/early hours of this morning. Just having a few cups of tea to help settle my stomach then off to work.

Good luck all x

Suzie987 said:
Hi everyone, would you mind if I join this to keep me on track? I've messed around for ages now with losing and regaining, ending up with being the biggest I'd ever been in January. I found Exante for the first time, and though I prefer 4 packs I've stuck to it since starting last weekend, thankyou and good luck to everyone, Sue x

Ofcourse u can hunny bunch :) very well done on your restart ur doing fabulous babes heres to another top day x

Morning minis how are you all? Sorry I've not been around much but will be around more next week.

Happy Saturday everyone :)

I've had a rubbish week, food wise, decided to start today. Woke up, gosh its cold, kids were still asleep, when they woke up both complaining of sore throats, had a look, tonsilitis waiting on emergency doctor for an appointment

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MiniMins

Hi Precious, hows it going? I'm on Day 2 woo hoo and I'm in the 18s xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MiniMins

Hey hey fantastic hunny stay strong I'm on day 2 too let's do it babes had valentines off but straight back on :) how u finding it? X

I'm finding it easier this time, its silly isnt it, it really isnt anything to do with hunger its to do with where your head is at and my head is in the game LOL

OnlyWannaBeA16 said:
I'm finding it easier this time, its silly isnt it, it really isnt anything to do with hunger its to do with where your head is at and my head is in the game LOL

Totally hunny guess that's the main thing re training our head lol i think that's the hardest part :) x

Day 2 over as I too had valentines off. I weighed in on tues and lost 4lbs, weighed on wed (after huge binge) and put half of it back on.....
:(

Not worth it

I was also a re re restart again today. How'd everyone do? X

Back