Operation size 10 jeans!

WOW look at them jeans !! last time I saw your thread there was still a visible gap showing. |Well done on your progress xx

Day 22 PP/PV??

Yesterday was so hard! I'd made my mind up to do a PP day, as I needed today to be a PV day. I was literally craving carbs all day though. I kept thinking about stopping off at the fish & chip shop (which I have to walk past every day on my way home from work! :eek:), and getting jumbo sausage and chips... yum yum, with loads of vinegar and ketchup. After work I decided I needed something, luckily I managed to stay away from the fish & chip shop, and instead went to Subway and had a turkey and ham salad with low fat mayonnaise :eek:. So it was all above board about from the mayo.... As far as going off the rails, I suppose it wasn't too bad! ....Oh, then I went home and ate the rest of my muffins, so had 4tbs of oatbran yesterday rather than 2tbs. Oops.....!

So here is what I ended up eating yesterday:
B - 3 x muffins
L - mini quiches & ff yogurt
D - Subway ham & turkey salad with low-fat mayo
S - 3 x muffins
Exercise - none, apart from walking PAST the fish & chip shop, and ending up at Subway

Hopefully today I'll be back in the Dukan zone! :)

Ceridwen

WELL DONE! Give yourself a pat on the back for what you didn't eat :D

A new day today, onwards and downwards :D

P x

Day 23 & 24

Day 23 PV
B - 3 muffins
L - scrambled eggs, bacon, mushrooms
D - vegetable chilli with side salad (I didn't make the rhubarb eton mess...will have to give it a try at some point!)
Exercise - none, although I walked for at least 30 minutes

Day 24 PP
B - 3 muffins
L - burger & chilli prawns
D - rotisserie chicken from the supermarket
Exercise - 10 minute abs DVD, gardening

I'm feeling back in the zone today!!! :D I'm hoping by my next official weekly weigh-in on Thursday that I will be 10st2lbs..... I can't wait to get back into the 9's...

I'm going to try on the jeans again tomorrow, and see how that muffin top is coming along! :eek:x

Great diary again Hun and can't wait to see the updated jeans pic your doing so well ...that 9 will be here before you know it x

Oooh fab news on nopt buying the fish and chips my lovely, keep picturing the muffin top and you shall stay firmly on track. xx

Day 25 PV

B - 3 x muffins, smoked salmon with scrambled eggs
L - turkey koftas with dukan mayo & spinach
D - roast chicken, swede mash, broccoli, leeks, jogurt dessert
Exercise - 10 minute abs DVD, 1 hour at the gym

I tried the jeans on again today, but I couldn't see any difference this time. My TOTM is this week, so that may have made a difference. Looking at my photos, it just proves how important it is to wear the correct size clothes. I look so much bigger when I force myself into the size 10's! :eek: Luckily all my size 12's are fitting me really well, and people have started to comment on my weight loss which is a great motivator! :D

The scales are not budging from 10.3 at the moment, but hopefully I'll get to 10.2 by Thursday and have another 2lbs loss this week :cross:

Right, off to catch up with all the other diaries now! :)xx
IMG_0417.jpgIMG_0419.jpg

your progress is looking good.... keep it up :)

I know what you mean amount temptation. I had to resist the urge of finishing my friend's stuffed crust pizza yesterday. I just continued with my salad and didn't look at it lol!

Days 26 - 28

Day 26 PV
B - 3 muffins
L - lunch at a Chinese restaurant - chicken & vegetable stir-fry (but with an un-Dukan friendly sauce :eek:, no rice though :))
D - chicken kebabs, ff yogurt
Exercise - just walking

Day 27 PP
B - 3 muffins
L - turkey meatballs, 2 boiled eggs
D - turkey meatballs, tilapia fillet with ginger, chilli and garlic, fromage frais sauce, jogurt dessert
Exercise - 1 hour at the gym

Day 28 PP
B - 3 muffins
L - chicken
D - smoked salmon & scrambled eggs, jogurt dessert
Snacks - M&S sugar free butterscotch sweets
Exercise - just walking

I've over indulged on sugar free sweets today, and my stomach is making all kinds of weird noises :eek:. I think I'm going to avoid these in the future as I ended up eating the whole pack as they are very more-ish.

I've had two PV days in a row (days 25 & 26), as I had a lunch commitment I couldn't get out of on Monday, so the last couple of days have been PP days to make up for it. Back to the veggies tomorrow though, thank god!!!:D

Hi Ceri, just had a read of your diary - like everyone else, I'm loving the jeans saga! Great progress so far, you must be chuffed. I totally hear you on the work clothes thing - I'm still getting by with my 'fat' wardrobe but hopefully a few more pounds and I'll be back in the trousers etc. Plus side of this is that I've not bought any new clothes for months - refused to cave and admit I needed bigger ones!!

Looking forward to reading more - and thanks for your encouragement on mine!

Jx

Hi Ceri, just had a read of your diary - like everyone else, I'm loving the jeans saga! Great progress so far, you must be chuffed. I totally hear you on the work clothes thing - I'm still getting by with my 'fat' wardrobe but hopefully a few more pounds and I'll be back in the trousers etc. Plus side of this is that I've not bought any new clothes for months - refused to cave and admit I needed bigger ones!!

Looking forward to reading more - and thanks for your encouragement on mine!

Jx

Thanks Joodle! I will not let the jeans defeat me!! :D

Cx

Hi Ceri,

Can you tell me what STS means please? x

:(:(:(

Aghhh, I weighed myself this morning and I'm back to 10.4. So I've lost nothing this week!

At least it wasn't a gain, but still annoying.....

Anyway, day 29 PV
B - 3 muffins
L - chicken salad
D - turkey burgers & salad
Exercise - gym

It means 'stayed the same', i.e. I lost no weight this week. :cry:

Thank you!

The whole week?! Why do you think that happened? Less exercise?

Maybe the toilet fairy hasn't paid a visit yet?

Stayed the same, I think. There is a glossary of acronyms hiding somewhere on the forum, but it's fun to guess too ;-)

Back