Operation: Wedding dress!

11.7 today so -7lbs for my first week restart. Which is good but I can't help but think it may have been an extra lb or 2 had I not had the witch staying!

Oh well onwards and downwards, only another 16 days until my dress arrives so I've GOT to do this, I will cry if I can't even get into it! Xx

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
11.7 today so -7lbs for my first week restart. Which is good but I can't help but think it may have been an extra lb or 2 had I not had the witch staying!

Oh well onwards and downwards, only another 16 days until my dress arrives so I've GOT to do this, I will cry if I can't even get into it! Xx

You'll get into it Hun x keep going you'll be in those 10s in no time x

DustQueen said:
You'll get into it Hun x keep going you'll be in those 10s in no time x

I bloody hope so, I'm just sick of these 11's now! X

DustQueen said:
At least it's not 13s like me :(

You'll be out of them in no time and you know it! 9 or 10lb loss for you this week I reckon! Xx

Great loss babes :D

My witch was due 2 weeks ago so I'm guessing she'll be making an appearance soon. Just what I need! Although I won't see any change on the scales coz my daddy has my battery, in Scotland so no weighing till I move home!!!! Eeeeek xx

Little-Miss-Perfect said:
Great loss babes :D

My witch was due 2 weeks ago so I'm guessing she'll be making an appearance soon. Just what I need! Although I won't see any change on the scales coz my daddy has my battery, in Scotland so no weighing till I move home!!!! Eeeeek xx

2 weeks ago?? Something you want to tell us LMP?!! ;) your Daddy is a wise man! When is the big move then? X

2 weeks ago?? Something you want to tell us LMP?!! ;) your Daddy is a wise man! When is the big move then? X

2 weeks late, stress babes. Nowt else ;) lol
Well my leaving date at work is the 18th so of all the money's sorted by then, I'll go that day of not who knows?! It's already 2 weeks delayed :(
I just wanna go home and start bloody living xx

Little-Miss-Perfect said:
2 weeks late, stress babes. Nowt else ;) lol
Well my leaving date at work is the 18th so of all the money's sorted by then, I'll go that day of not who knows?! It's already 2 weeks delayed :(
I just wanna go home and start bloody living xx

Awww Hun hope you get to go soon x

Grrr stupid OH bought home a packet of fox's chocolate biscuits from his Nans house and one just accidentally fell into my mouth!! Guess that'll be another STS for me tomorrow then! Never mind it was soooo worth it ;) x

Grrr stupid OH bought home a packet of fox's chocolate biscuits from his Nans house and one just accidentally fell into my mouth!! Guess that'll be another STS for me tomorrow then! Never mind it was soooo worth it ;) x

Lol naughty ;)

DustQueen said:
Lol naughty ;)

Maybe not that naughty as I am a lb down from yesterday?!! Xx

11.6 today, it's coming off, slowly but surely :D x

carrie1980 said:
Yay!!! So close to the 10s.... Xx

Still seems like ages away! When I get to about 11.4 that's when I feel as though they are within reach! The psychological difference of 2lbs eh?! X

Damn headaches :( I have had this one CONSTANTLY since 2pm yesterday, 4head is my only savour at the minute :(

Back