Operation: Wedding dress!

STILL 11.6 :( why won't it bloomin well go down?! I've been 100% for the last 12 days and all I've lost this week is one measly lb! Got a planned day off Sunday but the mood the scales are putting me in at the minute I may have to make that Friday and Sunday!! Grrrrrr x

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
STILL 11.6 :( why won't it bloomin well go down?! I've been 100% for the last 12 days and all I've lost this week is one measly lb! Got a planned day off Sunday but the mood the scales are putting me in at the minute I may have to make that Friday and Sunday!! Grrrrrr x

Oh poo bags that sucks!!! But stick with it it will move x you "been" recently?

Right, I'm telling my dad........ ;) xx

Little-Miss-Perfect said:
Right, I'm telling my dad........ ;) xx

Hahahahaha!!!

I'm still here just haven't been 100% TS so didn't want to feel like a fraud! BUT I am soooo excited as OH is doing it with me from Monday!! I'm so chuffed and although he's not mahoosive he could do with lose a stone or two (although obviously I never told him that I guess he just figured it out for himself!) So plan is healthy eating until Monday and then I'm right back on it. What are the tesco bars that we can have instead of the exante ones? Also what should OH be having each day? Is it just three packs or 4 for men? Xx

I'm still here just haven't been 100% TS so didn't want to feel like a fraud! BUT I am soooo excited as OH is doing it with me from Monday!! I'm so chuffed and although he's not mahoosive he could do with lose a stone or two (although obviously I never told him that I guess he just figured it out for himself!) So plan is healthy eating until Monday and then I'm right back on it. What are the tesco bars that we can have instead of the exante ones? Also what should OH be having each day? Is it just three packs or 4 for men? Xx

Hey hun awww we still want to hear from you even if you aren't 100% x
Tesco ultra slim meal replacement bars sold in a box of three, in the aisle with the vitamins x he can have three or four whatever he likes, exante just say TS is 3 or 4 packs for everyone x
Good luck x

Ok so after a pathetic excuse of TS last week and a serious pig out weekend I was back up to 11.13 yesterday :(

However OH is doing it with me now and I really feel there is no stopping me now. Bless him felt so sorry for him yesterday but he got through day 1 and after losing 4lbs overnight he is mega motivated today.

So I'm 11.10 today so -3lbs for me which is a start but I seriously need to crack on now, my wedding dress is arriving next fri FFS!! I know I'm not getting wed til the end of the year but I have to at least be able to get the dress on when it comes!

So here goes, fed up of writing the same weights over and over again, I never ever want to see 11.10 below my feet again! And I won't, I promise!! X

Eyes on the prize hun!
U have done it b4 & u can do it again & this time the added bonus is u gt a partner. :)
We are so worth it :)

sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How's your day going babe? xx

Not so bad yesterday, today is poop! X

Not so bad yesterday, today is poop! X

Today is poop? How! C'mon straight back on it xx

Today is poop? How! C'mon straight back on it xx

I haven't been off it, it's just poop :( I do the same thing week in week out- do really well all week and then stuff my face at weekends because I feel I 'deserve it'. I don't deserve it, I deserve to lose the rest of this piggin weight, but feel as though no matter what I do, whilst I'm on a VLCD I'm just going to go round in circles. Been considering going back to healthy eating. I was doing it before Exante and lost a stone, yes it was over the space of 3 months but I was happy and enjoyed it, didnt feel deprived so didnt binge at all! And iv just worked out that I haven't actually lost any weight since September last year! I got to 10.12 from May to September and since then the scales haven't gone down- only up!! Don't get me wrong this diet is ace when your in the right frame of mind for it but when your not its hell as you know too well! Dunno was thinking about trying the slim and save but will probably end up in the same predicament a month down the line. Sorry for my miserable self today, need to have a good old think I reckon x

I haven't been off it, it's just poop :( I do the same thing week in week out- do really well all week and then stuff my face at weekends because I feel I 'deserve it'. I don't deserve it, I deserve to lose the rest of this piggin weight, but feel as though no matter what I do, whilst I'm on a VLCD I'm just going to go round in circles. Been considering going back to healthy eating. I was doing it before Exante and lost a stone, yes it was over the space of 3 months but I was happy and enjoyed it, didnt feel deprived so didnt binge at all! And iv just worked out that I haven't actually lost any weight since September last year! I got to 10.12 from May to September and since then the scales haven't gone down- only up!! Don't get me wrong this diet is ace when your in the right frame of mind for it but when your not its hell as you know too well! Dunno was thinking about trying the slim and save but will probably end up in the same predicament a month down the line. Sorry for my miserable self today, need to have a good old think I reckon x

Omg Hun thats exactly exactly exactly my issue right now... In fact as embarrassing as it is I'm actually a stone heavier wen I joined exante plan :eek: it's not the diet it's just me every time I have a weeks loss I treat myself to take away or going out and then a week later I'm still not on the plan it's such a vicious circle and messes me up each time that happens.. The post in my diary from another member has really actually made me think if I really should go back to healthy eating :confused: not once did I binge and I lost 4st why do we binge :confused: I really wanna do this but there is that ickle voice pestering me about healthy eating :confused: I know how u feel it's a tough diet but with that comes the fast results :rolleyes: I wish I could just hide away for a month and come back wen m near goal lol :eek:

Ur not alone hunny :D

Ahh bless I sympathise with you two, I know my triggers are stress and that's when I won't to eat :( but still trying to hang on in there. Sunday's are my bad time, can do ok on ws till Sunday tea time and for 35 years I have been married, Sunday evening was the lock up and snuggle down to watch telly, to chill before the start of another week!! And we always have a treat :( I have tried to keep focused, but hubby has complained that there are no "nice" things in the cupboard any more, so this week trying to compromise!!! It's not easy all the time I am at home, I want to eat but being good, always said I had no willpower but I think I have a little. Lol
Take care both of you
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back