Operation: Wedding dress!

DustQueen said:
Might change it to
Dusty hates LMP and is gonna kick her butt! ;)

Bring it on ;) lol xx

Little-Miss-Perfect said:
Bring it on ;) lol xx

*THUMP* SIT DOWN BEEATCH!

Oh get a room you two ;) Off to find the spanking new diary :D x

Well here I go again, starting afresh and so raring to go. The sun is shining and the sky is bright blue just like it was on the very first day I started Exante last May. Could be a sign eh?!

Have wrote myself a little chart of water inrake on the fridge and am crossing off each glass as I go.

One shake and two glasses of water down and it ain't even 10am. Whoo go me! I must asmit I did gag with the shake but if I dont get at least one in by 10 then I'm left with having to shovel all three down come afternoon time as I will put them off for as long as possible if I can.

Done a few target weights, helps me better when I know my first one could be achieved in just 10 days.

But I need your help, I realllllllly want to change my name. Iv'e never liked it anyway but just thought fresh start and all that- any suggestions? Can't think of nothing....something to do with not wanting to be a fat bride would be a good un!

Have a great day all xxx

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Well here I go again, starting afresh and so raring to go. The sun is shining and the sky is bright blue just like it was on the very first day I started Exante last May. Could be a sign eh?!

Have wrote myself a little chart of water inrake on the fridge and am crossing off each glass as I go.

One shake and two glasses of water down and it ain't even 10am. Whoo go me! I must asmit I did gag with the shake but if I dont get at least one in by 10 then I'm left with having to shovel all three down come afternoon time as I will put them off for as long as possible if I can.

Done a few target weights, helps me better when I know my first one could be achieved in just 10 days.

But I need your help, I realllllllly want to change my name. Iv'e never liked it anyway but just thought fresh start and all that- any suggestions? Can't think of nothing....something to do with not wanting to be a fat bride would be a good un!

Have a great day all xxx

SlinkyBrideToBe
VeilsAndVLCDs
FamishedFiancee
NotSoBulgingBride
HungryHenToBe
ExanteToAisle

;)

DustQueen said:
SlinkyBrideToBe
VeilsAndVLCDs
FamishedFiancee
NotSoBulgingBride
HungryHenToBe
ExanteToAisle

;)

Woooo I love them all, spoiled for choice! How do I go about changing it then? Think I asked you before but can't remember? Xx

Woooo I love them all, spoiled for choice! How do I go about changing it then? Think I asked you before but can't remember? Xx

I Pm-ed Statlight to get mine changed but I think any moderator can do it for you, mauve ask Mini or Pierce :)

Loving the new ideas for names! Trust Dusty for a spark of genius!!! I'd missed out on your diary due to the new name! Sorry chick. Hope all is well. How did you change your diary title- that's my next challenge!!!

Omg I love all them names :D
Dusty's good, but shhh don't tell her ;) lol
VeilsAndVlcd's is my fav.
How's your first day been? xx

ladygaga said:
Loving the new ideas for names! Trust Dusty for a spark of genius!!! I'd missed out on your diary due to the new name! Sorry chick. Hope all is well. How did you change your diary title- that's my next challenge!!!

Go to the first post on your diary click edit then advanced and you can change it :)

Lol I love reading your diary, so entertaining :)

Omg I love all them names :D
Dusty's good, but shhh don't tell her ;) lol
VeilsAndVlcd's is my fav.
How's your first day been? xx

She's a clever one eh? I like VeilsAndVLCD's too but as I'm not wearing a veil am going for slinkybride2be instead. My 3 year old had been running around with Buzz, Woody and Slinky today so seemed quite appropriate ;) Day 1 has been ok....even if 4 salt an vinegar French fries somehow slipped into my mouth, DOH! X

DustQueen said:
Go to the first post on your diary click edit then advanced and you can change it :)

Well was going to tell you Gaga but Minimin's boff here beat me to it ;) ha x

Love you more ;) xx

Seriously girls, get a room ;) x

Chazsucks said:
Lol I love reading your diary, so entertaining :)

Haha thanks, espec the bit where I keep losing and then stuff my face with pizza eh?! Xx

She's a clever one eh? I like VeilsAndVLCD's too but as I'm not wearing a veil am going for slinkybride2be instead. My 3 year old had been running around with Buzz, Woody and Slinky today so seemed quite appropriate ;) Day 1 has been ok....even if 4 salt an vinegar French fries somehow slipped into my mouth, DOH! X

Awww I can't wait to get my real slinky ;) xx

Back