Operation: Wedding dress!

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
She's a clever one eh? I like VeilsAndVLCD's too but as I'm not wearing a veil am going for slinkybride2be instead. My 3 year old had been running around with Buzz, Woody and Slinky today so seemed quite appropriate ;) Day 1 has been ok....even if 4 salt an vinegar French fries somehow slipped into my mouth, DOH! X

Lol opps :) no more of that my dear x

DustQueen said:
Loves you too x don't be jel x[/QUOTE

Thank God for that...I was wel jel for a minute there ;) x

Woooooo check out my brand spanking knew username! I owe it all to dustface and LMP, and Pierce ;) x

*new not knew!

11.11 today. 2lbs down, 6 more to go before my first target weight :) x

Congrats on the weight loss and the new name....shall we hold a naming ceremony? Love it. Very appropriate and well suited. You shall be sporting the butt in your avatar in no time honey xxxx

Altho with all the loving going on in your page your husband to be may have some lady comeptition hehehehehe xx

ladygaga said:
Congrats on the weight loss and the new name....shall we hold a naming ceremony? Love it. Very appropriate and well suited. You shall be sporting the butt in your avatar in no time honey xxxx

Altho with all the loving going on in your page your husband to be may have some lady comeptition hehehehehe xx

Gaga didn't you know that is my actual ass?!! Phahaha! I know tell me about it, pair of lesbians ain't they ;) x

where's your ass gone then???

Fancied a change, what with the new name and all, my new avatar is much more appropriate ;) Don't worry, the ass will be back ;) x

Lol well done on the loss!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DustQueen said:
Mmmmmmm baked beans mmmmmmm

Haha you crazy ass woman! x

Had a few samples arrive today from Slum and Save so looking forward to my first Saturday in ages long without a takeaway and wine....

So I have porridge for brekkie, a yoghurt bar for lunch (how bloomin small?!) and spag Bol for din dins :D

Is that all I need yeh? What's the low down with the drink situation on this one? Xx

slinkybride2be said:
Had a few samples arrive today from Slum and Save so looking forward to my first Saturday in ages long without a takeaway and wine....

So I have porridge for brekkie, a yoghurt bar for lunch (how bloomin small?!) and spag Bol for din dins :D

Is that all I need yeh? What's the low down with the drink situation on this one? Xx

They recommend a multi vitamin on 3 packs plus 100g protein & you can have 200g of certain veg. 3lt of water xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

Back