Operation: Wedding dress!

Ok confession time, I am on my 3rd vodka and coke zero and have just ordered a takeaway! Yes a takeaway!! I know it's so bad but I have been really upset tonight due to my little boy being away from me for the next 4 days for the first time ever! (plus a row with the OH) Anyway I felt I needed something to cheer me up and this is my solution. Maybe a wrong solution but I am prepared for the gain next week if it gets me through the next few days! So no feeling sorry for myself or turning this into a week long binge, it is what it is and that is that! Phew felt good to get that off ny chest!! xx

Hugs hunny bunch men hey ... What u ordering? If there's any leftovers please can. Send them my way lol...

As a parent we always worr bout our little ones it's hard not too... I hope ur son has a fabulous time away bless him...

Hugs hunny try not to be to hard on yourself If ur prepared or a sts or gain then it's fine... I was with my kebab n chips god let's not even go there lol... Otherwise ill be back there again tonight lol

X

precious said:
Hugs hunny bunch men hey ... What u ordering? If there's any leftovers please can. Send them my way lol...

As a parent we always worr bout our little ones it's hard not too... I hope ur son has a fabulous time away bless him...

Hugs hunny try not to be to hard on yourself If ur prepared or a sts or gain then it's fine... I was with my kebab n chips god let's not even go there lol... Otherwise ill be back there again tonight lol

X

I know I guess it's not really fair that I'm blaming my blip on him going away :( I just needed something to cheer me up and this is the answer for tonight I'm afraid! I am fully prepared for the consequences which is why I don't feel guilty. Also I realised when I get to goal I probably am going to have a takeaway still once a month and will have to be prepared to work hard to work it off afterwards so I am going to see this as a practise run lol! I am having a margarita pizza- my fav! OH is having a kebab! I will not be sending any your way lady as you are doing so fab and are nearly at goal!!! thanks for your kind words xx

Ok so the morning after the night before! Didn't enjoy it, could only manage half, felt guilty all night, woke up feeling guilty, scales say STS! sooo I have slyly got away with the rubbish it seems. Glad I did it as it's made me realise food isn't the answer when I'm feeling down! So still 12.10 and hoping to shift a lb before ny Monday weigh in. We shall see, whatever happens I am not dwelling, it's over now end of. Hope your all having a fab day ;D xx

That's the attitude hun... Stay strong.. Food is only the answer fir a few seconds but a lifetime on the hips lol .. Well in my case anyway lol...

Have a lovely Saturday x

I'm SO glad you had that pizza...not because I want to see yo ufail but because it's shown you that it'snot worth bingeing because you don't enjoy it anyway! I was like that last Satuday. I think this diet teaches us that the grass ISN'T always greener ey!!

Don't feel guilty about it, today is a new day and you haven't even gained! Just forget about it now and by tomorrow you'll have forgotten allllll about it!!!

Have a brill day lady :D x x

BouncyBride said:
I'm SO glad you had that pizza...not because I want to see yo ufail but because it's shown you that it'snot worth bingeing because you don't enjoy it anyway! I was like that last Satuday. I think this diet teaches us that the grass ISN'T always greener ey!!

Don't feel guilty about it, today is a new day and you haven't even gained! Just forget about it now and by tomorrow you'll have forgotten allllll about it!!!

Have a brill day lady :D x x

I'm so glad I had it aswell in a strange way! Aside from the fact that iv learnt it's no good and doesn't make me feel any better it's also killed my curiousity. For a few weeks now it's all iv been able to think about- wondering how it would taste, whether I would gain etc etc. Now that's gone and I KNOW I won't be going back there again! But I am going to take on your philosophy of having a little bit of what you fancy gets you through it. So the next time I am feeling like that I will have a tiny bit of cheese or chicken and that should stop the urge. Had a total 100% day today, missing my boy sooo much and can't wait until he comes home on Monday! The dreaded family meal tomorrow and I feel a little guilty that I'm going to be having a meal again after last night BUT I would rather have that then face awkward questions so I really think I will have a STS at 12.10 on Monday. Which is fine hopefully the week after that will be down to 12.6!! x

I'm so glad I had it aswell in a strange way! Aside from the fact that iv learnt it's no good and doesn't make me feel any better it's also killed my curiousity. For a few weeks now it's all iv been able to think about- wondering how it would taste, whether I would gain etc etc. Now that's gone and I KNOW I won't be going back there again! But I am going to take on your philosophy of having a little bit of what you fancy gets you through it. So the next time I am feeling like that I will have a tiny bit of cheese or chicken and that should stop the urge. Had a total 100% day today, missing my boy sooo much and can't wait until he comes home on Monday! The dreaded family meal tomorrow and I feel a little guilty that I'm going to be having a meal again after last night BUT I would rather have that then face awkward questions so I really think I will have a STS at 12.10 on Monday. Which is fine hopefully the week after that will be down to 12.6!! x

Well done on your 100% day!!!! I think the same as you, I've sts this week but this time next week I'll be 13st8 and the week after 13st 4!!!!! Motivation???? OH YES!!!!!!!
Enjoy your meal today :) x x

Off out for the dreaded meal! Very happy at the minute, walked downstairs in my new outfit and OH was smiling. I said what do I look stupid in this? (it's not something I'd normally wear!) and he said no you look gorgeous, I just can't believe how much weight you've lost! Woohoo, makes me feel slightly less guilty about the two glasses of pre meal wine iv just had!! Oh well shall enjoy tonight and worry about the damage tomorrow! Back on it 100%!! x

GO YOU!!!!!! Ahhhhh that feeling is lovely isn't it! I felt that when my O/H did something similar! Awwwww!!!!! That post has really made me smile! :D x x x

How nice to have such lovely comments from your other half. Hope you enjoyed the meal. Keep up the good work x

My oh my hungover is an understatement!! Think I must have drank about 6 large glasses of wine last night! But it was such a good night and I don't regret it at all. Had a turkey carvery although I only really ate one roast potato, less than a slice of turkey, a tiny bit of stuffing, loads of broccoli and some cranberry sauce! It was yum yum! Felt really good to have everyone asking me about my weight loss and iv even managed to convince one of them to start exante! She is ordering her pack today :D when I got home though I felt sooo hammered and didn't want to be can't get out the bed hungover so I had some naughty food to soak it up!

Anyway either there is something wrong with my scales, my body or I am just plain lucky as my official weigh in is -1lb!!! I know that's crap loss on a normal week but this has not been a normal week for me! I had a greasy pizza and vodka and coke Friday night (scale were still at 12.10 the next day) and lots of wine, dinner and naughty food last night (scales now say 12.9!! ) and to top it all off it's my TOTM! very strange indeed! But I am not pushing my luck any more, back on it 100% today and the start of 14-9 and BB's halfway to goal challenge!! Lol x

Well done for stayin motivated.Hope the hangover gets better soon plenty of water should do it!!!. the compliments really are a good motivater. Have a good day.;)

Aww lady we have all had the odd slip up. Sometimes it brings you back to normality and makes you realise that actually you really don't need to eat the crap.

So proud of how well you are doing xx

Hey 14to9 :) finally found your diary so had a good read :) so glad your losses seem to be going so well :)
What a great start you'll be in those jeans in no time!

Just a few things, if you are going to have coleslaw have full fat the low fat ones have sugar in!!!

Ok what is the lowest calorie alcohol I can drink?!!! I know this is naughty but my little boy is going on holiday today with his grandparents and I have never spent a night apart from him before! I know he will be fine but I am stressing big time as he won't be here tonight and neither will my OH. My baby will be fast asleep by 7 and I'm worried I'm going to turn to food!

So was thinking if I could have a few glasses of the lowest calorie alcohol then it would take my mind off everything for tonight. Yes this is naughty but I am prepared for the gain! It's my TOTM anyway so wasn't expecting a great loss this week. x

You should be very careful of drinking whilst in ketosis you should really have some toast etc first it can be very dangerous, have a look at this:

http://www.minimins.com/exante/191898-danger-alcohol-when-ketosis.html

Ok confession time, I am on my 3rd vodka and coke zero and have just ordered a takeaway! Yes a takeaway!! I know it's so bad but I have been really upset tonight due to my little boy being away from me for the next 4 days for the first time ever! (plus a row with the OH) Anyway I felt I needed something to cheer me up and this is my solution. Maybe a wrong solution but I am prepared for the gain next week if it gets me through the next few days! So no feeling sorry for myself or turning this into a week long binge, it is what it is and that is that! Phew felt good to get that off ny chest!! xx

Lol damn takeaways they are always calling to me :)

My oh my hungover is an understatement!! Think I must have drank about 6 large glasses of wine last night! But it was such a good night and I don't regret it at all. Had a turkey carvery although I only really ate one roast potato, less than a slice of turkey, a tiny bit of stuffing, loads of broccoli and some cranberry sauce! It was yum yum! Felt really good to have everyone asking me about my weight loss and iv even managed to convince one of them to start exante! She is ordering her pack today :D when I got home though I felt sooo hammered and didn't want to be can't get out the bed hungover so I had some naughty food to soak it up!

Anyway either there is something wrong with my scales, my body or I am just plain lucky as my official weigh in is -1lb!!! I know that's crap loss on a normal week but this has not been a normal week for me! I had a greasy pizza and vodka and coke Friday night (scale were still at 12.10 the next day) and lots of wine, dinner and naughty food last night (scales now say 12.9!! ) and to top it all off it's my TOTM! very strange indeed! But I am not pushing my luck any more, back on it 100% today and the start of 14-9 and BB's halfway to goal challenge!! Lol x

Glad you got that lb off hun :) Glad you were OK after the booze prob best you had the naughty food :)

Thanks for that Carly! I don't intend on drinking anymore alcohol again whilst on TS, but if I do even think about it I will read this and come to my senses lol! Yes I agree I needed that naughty food after all the naughty wine! Tut tut never again (well maybe a little when I reach goal!) x

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Thanks for that Carly! I don't intend on drinking anymore alcohol again whilst on TS, but if I do even think about it I will read this and come to my senses lol! Yes I agree I needed that naughty food after all the naughty wine! Tut tut never again (well maybe a little when I reach goal!) x

Oh yes obv whenever I say never again I really mean until I am off diet :)
Looooove a glass/bottle of vino lol

MOrning! How are you doing lady? I didn't have time to pop on yesterday and haven't gottime to read properly today so just thought I'd say OLA! And see how you're doing! I was pretty much 100% yesterday and totm is just about over so hoping for a good result on Sunday!! :) x x x

BouncyBride said:
MOrning! How are you doing lady? I didn't have time to pop on yesterday and haven't gottime to read properly today so just thought I'd say OLA! And see how you're doing! I was pretty much 100% yesterday and totm is just about over so hoping for a good result on Sunday!! :) x x x

Lucky you! Mine seems to be going on forever! Usually only 5 days! Yes back on it 100% now, need to get past my first mini goal of 12st by 10th July, eeeek it's not that far away now, I best be extra good! Bit down at the minute as OH had to work away with no notice as of yesterday morning and won't be back until wed evening :( but other than that all is good! Off to read your diary ;) x

Back