Operation: Wedding dress!

Princess_Ames said:
Sweetie... don't be hard on yourself. You have done BLOODY brilliant on Exante. I have fallen off the wagon so many times now but i keep dusting myself off and having another go.

"Failure is only classed as a fail if you FAIL to dust yourself off and get back up"

Remember that x

Here here

You can do it babe, can't wait till your back :) I miss ya already xx

Oh no :( going to miss you 14 :(
That weight will be off soon you know it's 99% water x
Miss you :(

Hey strangers!! Miss me?!! I've missed you lot! Been soo busy the last however many days, in real life and on the scales.....

14-9 is in the 10's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM 10.13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok only by a lb but I just cant quite believe it!!!

Hopefully I can lose another lb or two by the christening on Sunday and then what I eat/drink on the day won't put me back into the 11's!

Can't wait to catch up on all your diaries at some point today although I imagine LMP's and Dustface's will take me quite a while ;) so I'm going to try and get everything done first and then sit down with a coffee and BL bar and get my mini's fix!!

xxxx

Woo hoo that's fantastic :D

I'm so glad your back :) I've missed ya xx

DustQueen said:
How's it going today 14?

Fab day today, just been so busy this week I haven't really had time to think about REAL food! Need to take a leaf out of the mini's prefect (thats you btw ;) ) book and drink more water though! x

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Fab day today, just been so busy this week I haven't really had time to think about REAL food! Need to take a leaf out of the mini's prefect (thats you btw ;) ) book and drink more water though! x

Lmao mini prefect? Love it! ;)

DustQueen said:
Yeah you %^*$& you beat me to the 10s then you go all quiet! So not on!

Well I ain't in the 10's anymore dustface :( !!!! Since the christening all I have done is eat, eat and eat!! I know it's partly because that was what I was aiming for and now that the day is done I have no motivation! But it's mainly because OH was recently made redundant and having him home EVERY day means I can't get back into the swing of it and seeing him eat a sandwich at lunch makes me want one and then I just think oh well I'll start again next Monday!! WTF IS WRONG WITH ME!! I honestly don't know what I weigh as I seriously cannot face the scales! The thought of them makes me feel all sick and upset! All I know is that a few weeks ago I looked in the mirror and thought 'yeh still a little work to do but not too bad' and I was happy and comfortable. Now I look in the mirror (in my now too tight size 14's!) and think why the hell have I let myself get back to this!! I am soo unhappy at the minute and I KNOW it will only take a few weeks of hard work to get back to feeling happy and comfortable BUT I just CAN'T do it!!! I need some SERIOUS tough love and I NEED to get back on here regularly. When I first started this diet I was constantly on here and I truly believe that's what got me through it, it's just so hard to find the time at the minute with stupid OH here as I am CONSTANTLY clearing up after him!!! BUT I WILL make more of an effort, going to start afresh tomorrow but PLEASE don't make me weigh- I just cannot face it!! Ha this coming from a previous daily weigher lol! If I can manage total TS till Saturday then I may weigh then I reckon :/ I need to be on here every day at least 3 times if I'm going to seriously do this. Ok so there is my confession, all off my chest and ready to battle through it all over again tomorrow. Soooooo what's been going on in the land of mini's?! Dustface are you in those 10's yet?!?! And LMP how many days till Vegas baby?! I suspect it would take me the rest of the month to get through both of your diaries!! Plus I don't want to read about how good you have both been whilst I have been stuffing my face!! ;) xxxx

Back