Operation: Wedding dress!

Yeah, I got a diary hun, day 6 here we come! First time I felt proper hungry last night, but my other half did walk in with pie & chips grrrr! Lol, on the plus side, didn't give in, been 100% ts so far :)

Still can't believe you've only got 14 to go eeeekkk so excited for you :)

I know I can't quite believe it either! So glad I'm doing WS now as I haven't even had a slightest urge to binge like I always do on TS! Having the weekends off without the guilt is also a huge help. Scales you better be in the 10's on Saturday!

Hey my mini's famalam!

Yes going good thanks girlies! After starting the weekend early on Friday tut tut tut I wasn't hoping for any loss on Saturday morning but was 10 bloody 12!! Wooo! That means I have 12lbs to goal! Me excited? Hell yes I am!

Although I ate like an elephant all weekend so I know I'm not in the 10's at the minute but hoping to be back there by WI on Saturday :D x

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Hey my mini's famalam!

Yes going good thanks girlies! After starting the weekend early on Friday tut tut tut I wasn't hoping for any loss on Saturday morning but was 10 bloody 12!! Wooo! That means I have 12lbs to goal! Me excited? Hell yes I am!

Although I ate like an elephant all weekend so I know I'm not in the 10's at the minute but hoping to be back there by WI on Saturday :D x

So jealous you go girlie ;) x

Bloody hell! 12 measly pounds eh..... Fantastic babes I'm well proud of ya xxx

How's my sexy ass friend? xx

Hey babe, where are ya :( I miss you xx

Yeh we really REALLY miss you xx

Back