Operation: Wedding dress!

Lmao loving the competitiveness ;) well done 14 ;)

11.9 today as predicted :) So - another 2 :)

How bad is it that I know this diet so much now that I can totally guess my weight each day! Just shows that I need to get on with it and stop having restarts!

Not holding out much hope for any loss tomorrow as the witch is due to arrive any day now :( but you never know.

Really excited and positive about the weekend as although it will be hard (first TS weekend since like august last year!) I know OH won't let me fail as I've told him I'm not marrying him if he let's me eat.......Mmm on second thoughts I didn't think this plan through did I...! It will just be so nice to wake up on a Sunday morning and weigh myself without worrying about the gain from the takeaway/wine the night before!

Going on again ain't I, catch ya later guys, have a fab day xx

Gillclark1 said:
you are doing great, keep focused and you can do it.
Have a great day. :)

Thanks Gill xx

Still 11.9 but the witch has arrived so no surprise there :( usually get that weekend feeling around this time of week but not today, 100% focused on the bigger picture, or in this case smaller picture ;) or rather, my dress! X

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Still 11.9 but the witch has arrived so no surprise there :( usually get that weekend feeling around this time of week but not today, 100% focused on the bigger picture, or in this case smaller picture ;) or rather, my dress! X

Well done Hun x stay strong!!! X

Finally 11.8, trust me to do a restart on TOTM week! Oh well every little helps and hoping I can get to 11.7 by Monday which would still be a 7lb weekly loss :)

Rather proud of myself as I resisted all temptations last night and have gone into this weekend thinking of nothing other than how badly I want to be able to get that dress on!

Have a fab TS weekend all ;) xx

Mamakash said:
You are doing great 14 and your dress is gorgeous ! You will do this . We all will cos I don't plan to be dieting this time next blinking year .........,happy to hang out on maintenance but this time it's got to go for good !

Stay strong and keep the food and wine monsters locked up ! Xx

OMG I cannot WAIT to get to maintenance!! Nope there's not a cat in hell's chance I'll still be on it this time next year! Really feel like this is the last go now and that like you I am actually gonna get to goal :D xx

I'd better get my running gear on..... Your catching up.... And FAST! Eeeeeeeek xx

carrie1980 said:
I'd better get my running gear on..... Your catching up.... And FAST! Eeeeeeeek xx

Lol, somehow I don't think you've got anything to worry about! Not whilst the witch is still here anyway ;) x

Well I'm no taking any chances... Lol, dress length fitting on Monday and I'm petrified it ain't gonna go over my hips! Xx

carrie1980 said:
Well I'm no taking any chances... Lol, dress length fitting on Monday and I'm petrified it ain't gonna go over my hips! Xx

Ha I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about there! So exciting :) x

Still 11.8, AF DO ONE, THAT IS ALL!

soooooo im creeping up.... 100% ts yesterday and a 2lb gain!! weight today 11st 6lbs. water water and more water today. hopefully thats still from fridays comfort binge? well see.... im aiming for 11st 3lbs tomorrow. totm will go along with a woosh 14..... xx

carrie1980 said:
soooooo im creeping up.... 100% ts yesterday and a 2lb gain!! weight today 11st 6lbs. water water and more water today. hopefully thats still from fridays comfort binge? well see.... im aiming for 11st 3lbs tomorrow. totm will go along with a woosh 14..... xx

Maybe our bodies are getting too used to the magic shakes so are now inventing lbs to get us to get a shift on and finish this damn thing! Bet you'll be 11.3 tomorrow you skinny mini! X

Back