ordered my first lot

catdog

Amiguette
Hi guys,

New to s&s, been on cambridge before so this is an exciting find with the meals but same type of results. I ordered my meals and they were dispatched today, unfortunately was 3pm so missed next day delivery so chose next best and first class, said 1-3 days, is there any chance it could arrive tomorrow do you think?

Thanks,
Catdog xx

Hiya Good Luck and welcome, im only on day 2 and the meals are a nice change, and you can be quite adventurous with the protein / veg options, tonight I had the chilli pack in a roasted pepper, was yummy, and last night I had the Mac and cheese poured over cauliflower and broccoli with a few prawns, its really nice to be able to use a knife and fork too :)

As for the delivery making it for tomorrow, not too sure sorry :(

thanks for the reply pinkfizzle.ive been having perv over the what the meals look like thread lol, really wanna try the pepper thing and the lettuce wraps nom nom. i can't wait for packs to get here, feel so positive for this getting me where i need to be.

catdog xx

It's possible they'll be with you tomorrow - just depends whether they caught the post or not. Good luck!

Thanks guys, cannot wait to get started and will be starting diary as well to keep me on straight and narrow!

catdog xx

Back