Ordering multiple samples

Catlouise83

If I put in a sample order (for 1 of each of the 5 options) but then on the checkout page made it x3 for example (as in will cost £14.85 +pp) what will happen will I get 15 random packs? , 3 lots of the 5?, or 5 samples and a refund for the rest?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not sure but I wouldn't risk it personally as the sample section is to allow people to sample 1 of each pack, not purchase multiples.

You can order a sample of anything you have not ordered before. You can add numerous different sample combinations to your online shopping cart and you will pay one lot of P&P for the lot. Just make sure you dont add two of the same flavour of something and you'll be fine.

S&S told me in an email that their wording regarding samples is not very clear and that we are allowed to order a sample of anything we have not tried before.

I had two lots of different samples added to my basket, including two different shake flavours, new chilli, new spag bol & new porridge (I went into the samples page twice). They came in the same packet too.

Enjoy! :D

I think the OP was asking what would happen if they ordered 3 of every flavour tho, not just 1 of each.

BordersGirl said:
I think the OP was asking what would happen if they ordered 3 of every flavour tho, not just 1 of each.

Quite right, so they did! Doh!! I need to read more thoroughly! Sorry!

In that case they would probably only send one batch and refund anything they took for the extra orders you tried to put through. That's their policy anyway. :)

To the OP, you're not restricted to 5 samples tho. You can order 1 of each flavour so all of the shakes, meals etc. but only 1 of each. You just go back in and add the flavours you want until you have everything you want to try. It's a one off thing tho so you can't order a sample again if you've already had a sample of that flavour.

BordersGirl said:
To the OP, you're not restricted to 5 samples tho. You can order 1 of each flavour so all of the shakes, meals etc. but only 1 of each. You just go back in and add the flavours you want until you have everything you want to try. It's a one off thing tho so you can't order a sample again if you've already had a sample of that flavour.

Lol exactly what I was originally trying to say, but BG, your explanation was much more articulate!

Thanks for all replies :)

I ment so I'd have 1 of each flavour, im not very good at explaining myself lol

Thanks I will order some more samples now

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back