OT: is anyone crafty?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by HellieCopter, 18 June 2009 Social URL.

1. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am just getting into sewing - got a new machine and am v excited! Haven't sewed since school and I love it.

Anyone know any good sites they can point me in the direction of? Patterns, fabrics etc.

One day I'll be making clothes! Not yet though...starting easy with bags and more bags :giggle:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oops...wrong section again! LOL! *thwacks head*

4. Lianne86

Lianne86 Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey! I am such a crafty person - love jewellery making and card making! Don't really know where you can get fabric and things but theres an amazing forum that covers all types of craft. I'm sure you could have a look through the posts and there would be loads of links to different sites-

Textile crafts and alike - Craft forum

Thats the textile craft board - theres also a seperate one for clothes making!

HTH

Lianne x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.