Other diet bars

about what?

Are they of the same sort of amounts? Will they stop you going into ketosis/throw you out of it when combined with 2 shakes a day? Would it just be best to stick to the Exante bars? X

I'd personally stick to Exante bars 1 a day but if they are same ingredients etc then it shouldnt take you out of ketosis

Are they of the same sort of amounts? Will they stop you going into ketosis/throw you out of it when combined with 2 shakes a day? Would it just be best to stick to the Exante bars? X

Theyre very comparible to the Exante bars, I havent had them yet myself but a lot of people have and they havent affected ketosis etc

Biggest Loser and Asda Meal Replacement Bars are also quite popular.

MUCH nicer (and cheaper) than the Exante ones ;)

You know what I am going to buy myself some of the biggest loser ones now :)

Thanks

You def need willpower they are all gorge!! x

Yum Yum indeed!! Yes can't wait to hear what you think Starlight ... I had the Asda toffee and choc today really really nice ... think the Tesco ones are slightly better but that's just my choice! Going to try the BL one tomorrow ... at least I have a good selection of bars. Agree the E bars just taste like MDF, grit, favourless ... they actually make me feel ill trying to force them down ... so glad we can have these as I def need to have something to chew at least one part of the day x

Burger85 i think your username should be banned from this forum lol :D

I didnt think it through properly did i, it sadly is my actual surname =/ and knickname so always used it...

Soweee :sigh:

Okay thankyou! Well I had one for lunch and it was bloomin lovely, a million times better than Exante's so I'll stick to them for now and see what my loss is like! Xx

can I ask what flavor the other bars are?

and again I apologise ha, i would change it but don't think i can :(

I got the crispy chocolate ones, was like a normal chocolate cereal bar, can't wait to have one for tea tomorrow!! Lol. Just had a sneak peek of the scales, definitely a loss! :) xx

Unislim are delicious! Sticking to one a day though, cutting it in half, hasn't interfered with ketosis at all...helping me to maintain 100% so I can honk later!!! x

Tesco MMum!x They honestly taste like a regular rice-crispie type choco-bar and they are really delicious, also don't make you feel guilty because it's all part of the plan!

Back