Other diet bars

Saw Biggest loser bars in my local tesco for £1.20 each. :)

Saw Biggest loser bars in my local tesco for £1.20 each. :)

really? ooohhh trip to tesco this week I think - was that the Meal Replacement ones though, not the snacks?

Yes that what it says on the wrapper - not bought them before - they are 55g. Got one of each to try berry fudge, choc crunch & choc mint fudge.

Going to give them a go in maintenance. :)

I got choc mint ysday as well as Tesco raspberry yummy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

None in any of my Tesco's or Morrisons. I have to take the trip to Asda :(

Where in Essex are you? Got mine from the Tesco A127 Southend, HTH x

Just been looking at the Tesco Ultra slim ones.... which are on offer just now
£3.50 for 2 boxes, each box has 3 in :)
Are theses any good, and suitable for Exante ?
:)

Just been looking at the Tesco Ultra slim ones.... which are on offer just now
£3.50 for 2 boxes, each box has 3 in :)
Are theses any good, and suitable for Exante ?
:)

Yeah these are the ones i buy :) I prefer the raspberry one but i like the chocolate one too.

Yeah these are the ones i buy :) I prefer the raspberry one but i like the chocolate one too.

I might need to have a wee try of them, just for a wee change :)
Ta :)

I tried the Tesco Ultra Slim Meal replacement crispy chocolate bar today .... they are absolutely gorgeous. I bought the mixed bumper pack of Exante and I cannot stomach the bars ... they taste like MDF! So glad I have managed to find something to chew as I love to have a bar for my breakfast. I am quite strong willed so as much as they are gorge I will be limiting myself to one a day! x Thanks

What's the story with the bars?

I have those Tesco unislim bars, never had them before so is it two shakes per day plus a bar or how should I work this? Excited to try one, hope it's yummy!x

Yes just replace the exante one with tesco one .... one a day like exante and a 2 shakes/soup ... thats it ... just been and bought the ASDA ones as well this afternoon. Will let you know tomorrow how they are! I really can't stand the exante bars wouldn't mind I bought the mixed bumper pack and I have only had one of each flavour ...I honestly can't stomach them they have the texture of MDF and taste vile! Good luck and enjoy xx

I have 2 shakes and my tesco ultraslim bar, it's working for me so far :D
They are very very yummy, especially the choccy one x

I agree the tesco choc one is gorge ... had the tesco raspberry one today nice and most definitely eatable but the choc one is much nicer .... xx

I got two boxes of the Tesco ones, first time they've EVER been stocked in my local Tesco, what a stroke of luck! Can't wait to try my first choc, going to split it into two :) x Thanks for the info girls!

I got two boxes of the Tesco ones, first time they've EVER been stocked in my local Tesco, what a stroke of luck! Can't wait to try my first choc, going to split it into two :) x Thanks for the info girls!

I know the length and size of them make them easier to break in half ... enjoy and let us know what you think .... I'm sure you'll be converted x

Back