Other diet bars

I cant eat the Exante bars, they are so dry. even the thought of eating one fills me with dread.

only problem is though i have about 20 to get rid of at home. Keep them for emergencies i think.

Tesco ones are awesome, had my first one yesterday

Do you know what (back on topic) i had my first ultraslim bar this morning and it was vile, couldn't even finish it :confused: was so excited about trying it cos of the nausea making the exante ones impossible to eat :(

Haha, yeah pretty tall and back on topic, I am going to go to 24hr Tesco and have a look at these bars

I prefer mine chewy ..... but for a change might put one in the fridge ready to try tomorrow morning x

Ive not even heard of these! but i will be looking out for them the next time im in tesco :) x

As far as nutrition (sole source) is concerned - what is the difference between Tesco Unislim bars and exante or cambridge bar? Thanks for anyone's help

Hey Skinnyminx. I am converted! Mmmmmmmm..........Chocolate.....

Bellerine

That's great .... they are so so good .... welcome to the converted club! You'll have to try the Asda and the BL one's and see what you think xx

Are they as filling as exante ones though. I loomed at BL ones yesterday but they didn't seem as "heavy" as exante ones. I love exante ones and they fill me for hours. X

I think they are just as filling x

Biggest loser bars

Just bought a pack of the choc and nut ones. Really disappointed about the size. They are half the cals and half the carbs but I'd chose exante ones over these every time.

i love the Exante choc n orange ones...they are yummy nom nom nom..
I also find that if ya take the exante fruit n nut ones out of wrapper and put them in the microwave for about 15 to 20 secs they are much nicer and not quite so dry tasting ..xx

Oh will have to try that!
I had one of the Tesco bars today, I was pleasantly surprised with the size but actually preferred the exante bars. Have yet to try the BL or Asda.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Just bought a pack of the choc and nut ones. Really disappointed about the size. They are half the cals and half the carbs but I'd chose exante ones over these every time.

Sounds like you got the wrong ones. That sounds like the snack ones, not the meal replacement ones :(

The meal replacement ones are the same size as Exante (60g) and are 200 kcals

They come in choc crunch, breakfast, and mint fudge flavours

Ah. The box says meal replAcement but they are small. Tasty though

you are right starlight - i picked up the wrongs ones. Does that mean i can have 2 as a meal replacement?????????? lol

You wish x

Biggest Loser Bars...

Ok the fudge one is not good :(

I was expecting to really enjoy it but I'm so disappointed :(
:cry::cry::cry:

I have another one if anyone would like me to send it them :cry:

Just hope the other flavour tastes better. I think from now on I'll stick to the Exante ones. I like them much better x

They can be an acquired taste - I have tried all the flavours and they were a little more dry than I expected and really look nothing like the picture on the packet - but they are handy to have in an emergency.

Back