Other diet bars

My local Tesco which is massive and open 24 hrs doesn't stock them!!!! Annoying to say the least. Yes they are the best! x

Just tried my 1st Tesco Ultraslim - the choc one. For my tastes, it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than Exante bars! I've been having the Exante ones once a day because I don't like the soups, and want something other than 3 whole shakes! But I find them verrrry odd - weird texture and taste.
But the Tesco ones are fabulous. I haven't yet tried the raspberry, but am looking forward to it tomorrow. I bought a load cuz they're currently on offer. And to those who can't find them, consider online shopping - I don't have a Tesco near me but ordered them with an online shop and ta-daa!

Yum yum BL Mint Fudge really really nice with a coffee!! Berry Fudge tomorrow and then I will have tried them all - Tesco, Asda and BL bars ... x

I just want to say that I find the exante bars filling in a way the tescos ones aren't. Taste is important but i see little difference between them. Has anyone else found a difference in the quality of the satisfaction/fullness you feel after the bars?

belle

I've never found the exante bars particularly filling and I think the BL bars are ten times tastier. I'd go for taste every time

I agree with you Starlight the Exante bars don't have much taste and have a funny texture but the BL bars far outweigh any of the others! x

THANK YOU THANK YOU for this thread
Only on day 9 and already cant even smell the soup without tummy turning and as for exante bars takes me 4-5 hours to get one down :sigh:

Passed asda yesterday so nipped in and bought couple of bigger looser bars and also pack on the asda crisp ones:)

Had the mint biggest looser for lunch and although upset tummy a bit was yummy xx

Great that is good news ... glad you like them ... try the tesco replacement bars as well. Some people love them too. At least it gives you more choice. Exante bars yuk I only managed to eat two out of my bumper pack so have got trillions of them!! x

OMG thank u! Cant stomach exante bars at all make me gag. Tried 2 different biggest loser ones and can eat them both. Thanks :D xx

I tried the bl bar yesterday and struggled to get it down . I also bought a load of tesco bars the choc crisp are nice but the rasperry ones are much nicerYUMMMMM

Am defo gonna try the BL bars, just had a look at them on the website and they look well scrummy! Thanks guys for this info! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well, well well :D
I got the Tesco raspberry yoghurt ones today... Wow weeeeee :D
I deffo llove them.
Gonna get some more of those whilst they are on offer :D

I was dead disappointed with the Tesco bars

I am not so fussed on the chocolate ones.
But really like the raspberry one :D
But that may because I am missing fruit :eek:

Well, I finally managed to get hold of some BL bars, Mint Fudge, and Breakfast. Took me ages to find them, (they dont do them in my local tesco, or morrisons, or tesco extra!!!) finally got them in our little Asda. Sooo glad I found them, had a mint fudge one and OMG how scrummy???? Yummy :)

Just had a BL berry fudge bar

O M G!!!!!!!

I have one of these in my cupboard.
I haven't tried it yet... that may be on the menu tomorrow :D

I'm going to try the BL Berry Fudge for the first time today ... can't wait! x

I have a biggest loser chocolate crunch sat next to me on the sofa here. I'm looking at it longingly and waiting for 12pm to come around so that i can eat it :). I'm surprised at how tasty the BL bars are... wow, if i had come across these when i wasn't on my diet i'd be eating at least 5 of them a day, lol.

Back