Overcoming Obstacles - Diary of a wobbly thirty something.....

How did weigh in go? xxxx

Ahh that's right well Good Luck!

I have reignited a romance with Hazelnuts this morning.

Sometimes I feel terribly guilty about using my syns. Not sure why? Anyone else like this. I don't go over them but I dunno..I'm weird I know!

Just totally winged it and made a really deep flavoured vegetarian tomato based stew for lunch tomorrow. It's delicious!

Sometimes I feel terribly guilty about using my syns. Not sure why? Anyone else like this. I don't go over them but I dunno..I'm weird I know!

I do. I get into that thing of 'How can eating chocolate work on a diet?' but it does work, although for some people it looks like less syns than 15 are better

xxxx.

yea it's crazy.... I feel like that too.. I generally eat food that is syn free and use my syns for treats so when people see me going for a biccy or a chocolate bar they wonder how I'm actually losing weight...lol...

I think that SW has given me control and willpower that I never even knew I had in me... I don't want to gorge on 6 packets of crisps watching tv anymore, or I don;t want to order everything on the menu when getting a chinese takeaway... I've learnt to enjoy food again and more importantly manage how I eat it :)

I got some bad news today so I'm totally broken hearted.

It's usually when I'm heartbroken I reach for food more...I need to be strong though!

I got some bad news today so I'm totally broken hearted.

It's usually when I'm heartbroken I reach for food more...I need to be strong though!

Really sorry to hear that - keep strong x

Just in to subscribe, trying to read through your diary while at work - wish it was 4 so I could leave!!! Will finish reading when get home :)

Sorry to hear that Hun... Hope you're ok x

Sorry folks I had just been told my cousin has been diagnosed with cancer and I wasn't thinking straight. I think you just go into panic mode really. Thanks for your concerns x

Oh no what awful news :( sorry to hear that sweetheart xxxx

Oh no. Really sorry xx

Sorry for my absence just needed a couple of days to collect myself. Need to try and stay positive.

It's food shopping day and I need to go and get my quorn and veg topped up this evening. Time to get back on it and focused! I have 1lb to lose this week to get my first award.

Ooh your first shiny award :) you can do it! xxxx

You have good reason to feel down and it is completely natural

Food is one thing you can take control over though xxxx

Back