Packs arrived...whooo hoooo...we have lift off.

It's fine to take painkillers whilst on the diet.

Well done Becky for giving TS another go, but as Vix says, don't make yourself miserable if you really don't enjoy it. Vix is right that there are other options and you will still lose. It's an average of 10lbs a month on WS, so not a lot less than TS.

I have to confess Gaynor that I am a serial scales hopper too, but Vix is right again about weighing once a week if you can. I have had days and days where it hasn't moved and then suddenly it drops over a few days.

:scale::scale: Afraid I'm another serial scale hopper. Drives my OH insane....he's a once a week man....doesn't undestand the compulsion, bless him.

Wish O/H was a once a week man lol...ah well.

Good news, when I got weighed on Sunday I lost 6lbs yay!! Very pleased and I weighed in a day early.
I must admit I have had the odd food off plan like low fat cream cheese instead of cottage cheese and kidney beans or butter beans in my salad but it seems to have worked for me.
I am getting a little fed up of the shakes (I know, not very good one week in) but I have six weeks worth of shakes left so I am going to do at least another six weeks on Exante and hope I manage to shift maybe another 21lbs...optimistic but I am always hopeful.

Have a great day folks. x x

Wish O/H was a once a week man lol...ah well.

Good news, when I got weighed on Sunday I lost 6lbs yay!! Very pleased and I weighed in a day early.
I must admit I have had the odd food off plan like low fat cream cheese instead of cottage cheese and kidney beans or butter beans in my salad but it seems to have worked for me.
I am getting a little fed up of the shakes (I know, not very good one week in) but I have six weeks worth of shakes left so I am going to do at least another six weeks on Exante and hope I manage to shift maybe another 21lbs...optimistic but I am always hopeful.

Have a great day folks. x x

Fantastic loss.....I don't think you have a problem shifting 21lb in that time scale...I know the losses will slow down but you are doing really well.

Hi Gaynor, i so know what you mean about the flavours...they can be very bland. I like the shakes, it's just the soups i find a bit :sign0137: at the moment. I try and jazz them up a bit with some pepper and worcster sauce.
Well done on the 6lb loss. How are you finding WS?

Thank you both. x x

The results are good and my hunger (most of the time) has dissapeared...I certainly like the fact I can look forward to a meal in the evening. I am hoping to do WS for at least six weeks...and then I will see how I feel. I keep feeling a bit sickly and low in energy...that is the only thing that puts me off but I am sure it will rectify itself as my body gets used to it.
I think if we can do one day...we can do one week...and if we can do one week, we can do one month etc and I so desperately want to shift the weight, I will not give up, not this time. :)

You will do just fine...the energy burst does come, i really only started feeling energised about a week ago but i still have the odd day when i feel more tired.
You definately sound like you are in the right mindest which is key to this diet.
Good luck for another week.

I had a bit of an energy burst yesterday funnily enough...I ended up working out for an hour and then going for a two hour walk. I didn't feel hungry either, I skipped my planned WS meal and just had four packs all day...so yesterday was a TS day for me. I am now hoping I am in the Exante "zone".

I also slept at my mum's last night, I didn't even fancy one of the cakes, buns, crisps that she offered. Tut...mothers eh? She thinks I am wasting away...I still have a few stone to go yet mummy dear.

Have a great day girls, what ever you're doing...x x

Miserable weather here.........just chilling out....on A/L as it's half term. Trying to resist temptation.

Back