Pancakes

Emily22

Hello
I was just wondering if anyome has tried the pancakes. They sound lovely. But I thought the eggs were going to be nice until I tried them and was nearly sick!
Its so annoying when they bring out new products and you can't try them unless you want to do a big order or pay a £5 delivery fee.

I haven't tried eggs or pancakes since I tried the red berry bars iv decided to stick to the shakes might order one just to try with my next order x

I've ordered both pancake flavours, and a hot cross bun bar just to try them out. Standard delivery is £1.49 I think!!

Excited to try them!!

Not ordering the eggs though, a lot of people seem to hate them!

I've ordered both pancake flavours, and a hot cross bun bar just to try them out. Standard delivery is £1.49 I think!!

Excited to try them!!

Not ordering the eggs though, a lot of people seem to hate them!

I didn't realise you could get delivery that cheap!! I have no just ordered myself some pancakes to try! I hope they're nice! Not motivated at all today! How long have tou been doing this for?

I didn't realise you could get delivery that cheap!! I have no just ordered myself some pancakes to try! I hope they're nice! Not motivated at all today! How long have tou been doing this for?

I started on Thursday!! It's hard, but I'm determined to stick to it this time! I was on it for a month a couple of years ago, but couldn't stick to it at all, I wasjust gagging all the time!! Glad they have more flavoured shakes now!

How long have you been on it?! x

I started on Thursday!! It's hard, but I'm determined to stick to it this time! I was on it for a month a couple of years ago, but couldn't stick to it at all, I wasjust gagging all the time!! Glad they have more flavoured shakes now!

How long have you been on it?! x

Good luck!! Yes it is hard but after a week its much easier!!
Yeh I like the range of products they have. Choc orange bars, chilli and choc mint shakes are some of my favourites!
Well I haven't started it yet. I had one false start and totally demotivated myself. Everyone goes on about food and my weight in my family & it just drags me down. Need to suck it up and get sorted!!
Just wish I had less to lose!
If I could wake up thin but had to maintain doing this diet for 10 months to stay like that it would be much better! Haha.
I hope you're first week goes well!
I once did a similar diet with a friend years ago and I found it much easier cos I had someone to complain to! N someone who knew the torture sometimes haha.

Ooh pancakes! Will need to get some of those :)

Hi

Not sure if you're still wondering but I had the blueberry and raspberry pancakes last night.

They weren't too bad but wish I hadn't ordered 6 packs of them. I did a pick your own bumper pack and am regretting most of my choices. I wish exante would accept packs back!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Not sure if you're still wondering but I had the blueberry and raspberry pancakes last night. They weren't too bad but wish I hadn't ordered 6 packs of them. I did a pick your own bumper pack and am regretting most of my choices. I wish exante would accept packs back! Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What did they taste like? I've ordered both types of pancakes to try, not tried them yet - maybe tomorrow morning for breakfast

Hard to explain really, they looked really good just were a bit soft and not like I expected.

I had the maple syrup pancakes this. Morning and thought they were nice. I did them on the electric hot plate with the kids"real" breakfast pancakes. I managed to get 4 pancakes out of my mix they looked just like picklets you buy in the shops. The taste was nice too. Hubby and I were able to share so We had 2 pancakes pancakes and 1/2 milkshake each. It was yummy!

I had the blueberry and raspberry ones, I thought they were ok at the time but the thought of having them again makes my stomach turn! Is your hubby doing exante too then? Mine doesn't want to do it & keeps eating nice food in front of me :( he's got a bit of weight to lose but nothing near the amount I need to drop!!

Today is day 9 and I think it's getting easier, although I am constantly battling with myself to not give in x

I have so many exante products now because I try something, think I love it and realise I never actually want it ever again lol. I ordered 10 packs of the maple syrup pancakes and I really like them, though they don't feel like the most filling of the meals. Same with the eggs, they taste nothing like eggs but I'm quite keen on those too.

I dunno if anyone might wanna trade their eggs/pancakes/orange bars/toffee bars/choco balls if they hate them, I have a load of berry bars/double choc bars/shepard's pie/bolognese/curry I'd happily trade :)

I don't think we're allowed to trade on here, although the things you don't like are also the things I don't like. The shepherds pie & mushroom risotto are the most disgusting things I've ever tasted.

I am really lucky my family are. Being so supportive and helping out. My Dad is helping to cook supper for the kids and my hubby is trying his best to do the diet too. He only has a couple of stone to lose.

That's great, much easier to do anything with support from your family. My hubby is supporting in his own way, he's very encouraging just keeps eating in front of me. We go to my mother in laws every Sunday and I sat in the living room eating my choc orange bar while everyone else was sat in the dining room eating cottage pie :( my 4 year old kept coming in saying 'mummy you need to come and eat your dinner!'

Oh woe is me, I'll be happy when I'm thin :)

That's one of the reasons why I ordered meals porridge and pancakes.. It means I sit down with the whole family at meal times and don't feel left out. Although my little girl who is 16 months decided Mummy didn't have enough pasta in her bowl tonight (I had carbonara) and she decided to try to share her pasta bake with me. She was a bit miffed when I said no poor little thing. It is island but so worth it. I am determined to do this this time. I am going going to get through the 12 weeks I have promised myself.

I did order the meals too but I couldn't force them down, I much prefer the shakes and bars. I must just be really fussy!

For me it's a means to an end also a state of mind. I tell myself it tastes good I love cooking so it's a challenge for me to use spices etc to make things more palatable. I also experimented with adding a small drop of vinegar to the Bol it made it more acidic and less cloyingly creamy. I think citric acid is added to a lot of processed foods to make it more palatable, so I figured a bit of vinegar may help. It certainly helped make it more tomato like. I had apple porridge this morn and that was nice. Going to have my first taste of other Blueberry and raspberry pancakes tomorrow.

My pancakes have arrived, going to give them a try at the weekend :)

Back