Pancakes

I think it's because I know what these meals are supposed to taste like and just can't separate it. I do love the shakes and bars though, I'm happy to just have them every day!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am the same I cook everything from scratch food has always been a big part of my life. I wrote in my diary on here that if I had been offered the meals at any other time they would probably make me urge the thing is I have got myself into a head space where I am going to make this easy on myself and do it and enjoy it and believe in myself and the diet for 12 weeks. And see what happens if I stick to it 100%. That for me means believing that the meals are tasty and a treat. I don't feel like I am missing out because I am doing it for me. I suppose we all do what works for us.
My husband has now decided to give up. LOL He was doing it for me rather than himself so it was bound to happen.

Unfortunately I'm the only fat one so I'm on my own!!

My hubby keeps saying he needs to loose weight but he doesn't want to do Exante. He's not really that overweight, it's more exercise he needs.

In other news; I adore the pancakes!

Mine just likes "normal" food he says. Thinking of going on strike from making his dinner as it'll be too tempting for me! I was supposed to start properly today but have scoffed my fat face all day long. Actually looking forward to going back do work tomorrow for some sort of food routine!
Need to order more pancakes as have now eaten my supply.

Oh I've just got my new order today... Including pancakes, looking forward to trying!

That's a good idea, I've told my hubby he will have to make his own dinner because I will just be too tempted!

I was the same on my first week, it took me a few days to start seriously but after a few days I got into the swing of things.

I'm sure you'll be fine once you get started :)

Last night I had the Shepherds Pie whilst he had chicken nuggets & chips. I had a tiny bit of salad with my dinner, just to make it look more appealing lol, but stayed away from his so I was pleased with myself.

It was ok, better than expected. Added salt & pepper & cooked it in the oven :) I tried the carbonara a few weeks ago (during my "trial period", lol) and it turned out really watery. Think the trick could be to cook all of the meals in the oven.

It was ok, better than expected. Added salt & pepper & cooked it in the oven :) I tried the carbonara a few weeks ago (during my "trial period", lol) and it turned out really watery. Think the trick could be to cook all of the meals in the oven.

What do you do to cook them in the oven? I've been doing them on the hob and they thicken up OK. I put boiling water over them, leave them to stand for 15 mins then turn on a low heat and stir for about 7-10 mins. Then turn up the heat and stir quickly for about 30 seconds - 1 minute. Only tried the carbonara, chilli an spag bol so far. Chilli best, then carbonara (I added some ham and a tiny bit of grated cheddar) and would eat both of these again but spag bol was yuk. Trying either the shepherd's pie or the mushroom risotto tonight. BTW, to try things, did you know there was a Exante swap site (Exante Swapsies and Sell) on FB? I swapped a load of red berry bars for some food and soup packs just so that I could try them.

Exactly the same but shoved it in the oven for 20 mins :) Ooh, no! Just sold some porridge on EBay as well. I've joined the "official" FB page as well as a recipe page too, will have a look at that page.

I didn't realise that either, I sold a load on ebay too. Headed there now to swap some meals!

I've got a few bids placed on EBay for the bars - don't want to buy loads as not sure if I'll like them or not. But I do need to get myself more pancakes - and quickly! :D

The choc orange bars are amazing :) so are the double choc bars.. not keen on the others but it's all down to preference! X

Back