Panic Button! Post here before eating what you know you shouldnt be eating!

dontwanttobesocurvygirl said:
Despite having a large cup of bouillon and my bar I am still craving chocolate :( I start each day with good intentions but just cannot hold on to them :( grrrrr

Food especially chocolate is like a drug, once you get high its harder to say no -trust me I wish I had never eaten & fallen off the wagon!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Everyone is eating around me.. garlic bread fish veg potatos and im dying.. i am reali hungry.. i dont know what to do :(

how do we add it? i think i need this page i think its a fab idea.

how is everyones day going?:D

AmZie said:
how do we add it? i think i need this page i think its a fab idea.

how is everyones day going?:D

It'll be in your subscribed threads now :D

I'm ok but I wanna eat a tin of tuna, but I won't! :D xx

I know it's not the most terrible thing one can cheat on, but I just REALLY want another exante bar. :eek: I had one this morning and then had some lamb and fish with veg at 4pm. I've been out all day and I didn't get much sleep so I'm dreadfully tired and just picking up a bar seems like the easiest option. :(

Rebirth_Lozza said:
I know it's not the most terrible thing one can cheat on, but I just REALLY want another exante bar. :eek: I had one this morning and then had some lamb and fish with veg at 4pm. I've been out all day and I didn't get much sleep so I'm dreadfully tired and just picking up a bar seems like the easiest option. :(

I guess by the fact you are here you don't want to eat it! Is there someone there you could flutter your eyelashes at to get them to make you a shake up?

I guess by the fact you are here you don't want to eat it! Is there someone there you could flutter your eyelashes at to get them to make you a shake up?

Haha well no actually! Just little me. ;) I didn't have anything in the end. I think I'm just going to go to bed to be honest. Didn't even get anywhere close to my water intake either!

Rebirth_Lozza said:
Haha well no actually! Just little me. ;) I didn't have anything in the end. I think I'm just going to go to bed to be honest. Didn't even get anywhere close to my water intake either!

Bed is a good idea :) well you can up the water tomorrow instead ;)

Grr having started on Monday and feeling great so far - was hit by a sudden craving for chocolate in the past hour or so - must be close to ToTm !! However I am not going to fail - but was wondering if the Chocolate shake could be made into a mousse type thing - so that the flavour is more intense and would make me feel as though I have eaten some "proper" chocolate. The thing is I have not made a mousse before - but suspect its just a little bit of water ie around 100mls or less, mix it up and stick it in the freezer for a little while - any help would be most appreciated thank you.

Grr having started on Monday and feeling great so far - was hit by a sudden craving for chocolate in the past hour or so - must be close to ToTm !! However I am not going to fail - but was wondering if the Chocolate shake could be made into a mousse type thing - so that the flavour is more intense and would make me feel as though I have eaten some "proper" chocolate. The thing is I have not made a mousse before - but suspect its just a little bit of water ie around 100mls or less, mix it up and stick it in the freezer for a little while - any help would be most appreciated thank you.

I think the people who make mousses use the CD mousse mix things
Have you tried it hot with a few sweetners, it's like hot choc :)

Thank Carly but I am not a fan of hot drinks. I know that when I did Lipotrim last year it was possible to do all sorts with the food packs - mousses, muffins, biscuits, crisps etc so wonder if the same could be done with Exante - I might try it tonight and see if a mousse can be made :)

Hiya, I used to mix the choc shake with coffee & sweetner, put in small jelly mould in freezer till it was firm not frozen -tasted nice :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I've just made OH and DS cauliflower cheese and it smells devine! I'm sitting literally drooling wondering if a 'small portion' would hurt, the answer.........of course it would you daft tart!:cry:

I resisted Littleone but it was a struggle, quite proud I managed it though:D. Thanks!

All the more reason to be proud - that's what I say! And if you have another wobble, just remember that you've got yourself through it once and (to be very cheesy) you're strong enough. :D

I have to go to WH Smith and return a book.. and there is a Starbucks right next to it :( I always end up wanting my mocha frappucino :( I am planning to resist. That is the hardest thing for me to cut out.

Back