Panic Button! Post here before eating what you know you shouldnt be eating!

Getting a big glass of water as we speak :D thanks mate! x

You're welcome! Just remember that one crumpet is not worth the guilt and self-loathing afterwards. :)

Hahahah Marge, I suppose you could call me a sucker. She was unperturbed by this weird behaviour as she is well used to me by now :D

Aye, I actually did think that, especially after the cocopop ;)
Not so sure I can think up words for a song, for a creme egg sucker though ;)
:D

ahhhh sooo hungry, just want anything and everything to "eat" - tuna, salad, ham, anything. On day 2 TS and I'm doing my head in.
I know I can do this I managed 12 weeks SS with cambridge, and another 4 weeks and aam twice. I've just got to get my head in it!

You can do it, crunch some ice , drink some water distract yourself somehow. Look at some of the before and after pics... that got me back on track last night x x

u can do it stay strong, BUT if ur going to eat, have the tuna or ham! u wont have to feel guilty about that and its better than eating junk! I REALLY want my 5 mini Lindt easter bunnies that are downstairs. Im not even hungry, but thats how I got over weight, just wanting food and not needing it, I can hear the bunnies calling me aghhhhhhhh

The house aint big enough for you and the bunnies I'm afraid!! Tell hubby to get rid babe, Out of sight out of mind x x

cheers for the links :) when i go back to wrk nxt week Im giving the bunnies away, I like to test myself every now and then

I've printed those pics out and am going to stick it up on my fridge! If that doesn't keep me on the straight nad narrow nothing will lol

DO NOT EAT THE TOAST, step away from the toast! Im essay writing (supposedly but seem to have spent a lot of time on here the last few days) and all i want to do is eat. There are bagels downstairs, we literally never have bagels but for some reason my OH got them and now i want them, toasted with philadelphia light!

Well. I did step away from the toast and I was all set to be 100% today. Only cakes were everywhere at work.......so I decided, let's take a day off (without going mental) and not to kid myself.

Am now nightshift for two days, so maybe back on tomorrow or Monday (never eat much on nights anyway, feel too queasy).

Will reassess situation in the morning. I reckon I have had around 1500 cals today (lost count of carbs), so not all bad.

Has anyone seen 'the great cake bake' on wedding tv? It's making me crave cake but they are so beautiful to look at I can't change the channel lol! And it's making me think about the chocolate fudge cake in the fridge :( xx

those cakes are far too pretty for eating, they are just for looking at. As for the choc fudge cake in the fridge, either get everyone in the house to eat it now or get rid! U can resist!!x

those cakes are far too pretty for eating, they are just for looking at. As for the choc fudge cake in the fridge, either get everyone in the house to eat it now or get rid! U can resist!!x

Thanks lozoo. I did manage to resist in the end lol had to turn the channel but oh well. Wish people would hurry up and eat it already :D

Arghhhhh! My kids are eating crisps & I soooo badly want some. I never eat crisps. I've had WS days for the last 2 days and am finding hard to get back into TS. These crisps are haunting me. Would 1 tiny packet be so bad?????

Yes, 1 tiny packet would be very bad - DON'T DO IT!! Carbs are bad... stay away from the EVIL CARBS xxx

Thanks JenJen, I needed that. Ive snapped out of it now & managed to resist. Will never look at those evil crisps again! xxxx

Back