Step 1 Sole Source + Paradise lost, regained yadda yadda...back to try again

Sorry to hear your news about DD1

Thanks Trisha x

((( Big Hugs ))) Lou, it's horrible when things like this happen. And even worse when someone goes public on FB.
I've almost been at the stage of cancelling my account on there a few times as some of the stuff that gets posted is either
a) stupid
b) way too personal to be on a public site.

Thanks for your sympathy on my black eye! Just remind me to ask for pennance next time I see you!

He was just bearing his soul. Just too much and I think he has removed a lot of it now....
I have loads of sympathy for your black eye, it just sounds funny. If it is any consolation I am deaf in my right ear today. Tried to coax out some water that got in there whilst washing my hair last night, with my finger. Nearly hit the ceiling with pain and now I am deaf!! Can't get to see the GP until tomorrow morning and Earex/olive oil hasn't made a difference yet. I feel so unbalanced and out of it, everything is in mono and not surround sound.

Morning Chels. Glad to see you haven't disappeared after your rough weekend. I'm liking that the old gang us back.

No disappearing act from me, despite wanting to just crawl into bed and stay there for a while. Its great that the gang is coming back. Loving that myself
:D

Morning Lou,

How are you? It's not long now before your restart. I'm doing okay -[/QUOTE

Hi Mel, apart from the deafness (see above) I am fine thanks and can't wait until the end of the month and to get cracking. Glad you are doing ok. Do you feel like you are back in the groove?

Thinking of you Chels xxx

Thank you KC. Life sucks sometimes doesn't it? DD1 phoned last night to tell me that her and OH had a good talk yesterday and even some laughs about it. He has secured lodgings with .......... wait for it.............DD2's father in law, who recently holidayed with us and is moving into a place of his own this weekend. Strange how things work out. They have known each other for years as SIL was best mates with B's son, who is also my SIL and had such a laugh on holiday recently and now they will be living together. DD1 hasn't ruled out them working things out... fingers crossed. Anyway, how are you?

I so feel for you Chels. You want your daughter to be happy, but also the least disruption for the kids... stepping back from it is wise. They will work it out if there is love enough to work with, and if the 'working out' does result in a split then that's nobody's business but their own. I know the love and support will be there for them no matter what.

I'm a bit rubbish today, sore head. To 'help' I have eaten a bag of fudge (I don't even LIKE it, and it HASN'T helped). What is wrong with me?

I really want to start a new diary but have no idea where.

:eek:(

xxx

I so feel for you Chels. You want your daughter to be happy, but also the least disruption for the kids... stepping back from it is wise. They will work it out if there is love enough to work with, and if the 'working out' does result in a split then that's nobody's business but their own. I know the love and support will be there for them no matter what.

I'm a bit rubbish today, sore head. To 'help' I have eaten a bag of fudge (I don't even LIKE it, and it HASN'T helped). What is wrong with me?

I really want to start a new diary but have no idea where.

:eek:(

xxx
How I can relate to the eating things we don't even like...some kinda crazy eh? As to your diary...why not start another in the Gold section? Its more secure in there and gradually your old diary will drop off the radar.... at least that way you won't be restricted to any kind of diet. You might start on 5:2 but then want to change it up a little? xxx

I have a strong feeling I will run back to CD - or S&S at any rate. Just so scared of failing again.

xxx

I have a strong feeling I will run back to CD - or S&S at any rate. Just so scared of failing again.

xxx

It's not failing it's continuing. I think this is a lifelong process. But like learning a language or instrument eventually it'll become more natural.

I feel like I am failing too by stopping slim and save, but I found my old JUDDD diary this morning and reading my daily WIs has made me feel a bit better. Will carry on with this for now. I did it for 3 months last year with a loss each week except for 1. I only gave it up as it aggravated my gallstones.

As to your diary...why not start another in the Gold section? Its more secure in there and gradually your old diary will drop off the radar.... at least that way you won't be restricted to any kind of diet. You might start on 5:2 but then want to change it up a little? xxx
Katy - you can get the mods to delete your old diary completely if you want.
I agree with Lou - go for Gold (needs 1500 posts to view or Silver (500 posts) if you have some peeps that are "newer" that you want to see it.

Last edited:
Just stepped onto scales and still 160lbs. Pleased with that as things arent getting worse whilst waiting for D Day. Hurry up 30th!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Lou!

Just stepped onto scales and still 160lbs. Pleased with that as things arent getting worse whilst waiting for D Day. Hurry up 30th!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You're starting a lot lower than I am! Well done on maintaining as well as you have.

So, 10 days until D-Day and determined to either stay at 160 or try and get below that figure by a couple of lbs. Considering Friday night involved alcohol and food hasn't been particularly good I can't complain. Planning to low-carb in the few days leading up to starting CD, which will hopefully mean an easier transition.

Have a good day all x

Well done on the STS Chels... and the plan!

xxx

We'll done on the STS. You weigh less than me too so well done.

Good idea to cut some carbs before you start CDing.

Morning Lou!

You're starting a lot lower than I am! Well done on maintaining as well as you have.
Thanks Mel although I fear that if I don't gain control now then I will be back to Feb 2009 weight soon!!

So, 10 days until D-Day and determined to either stay at 160 or try and get below that figure by a couple of lbs. Considering Friday night involved alcohol and food hasn't been particularly good I can't complain. Planning to low-carb in the few days leading up to starting CD, which will hopefully mean an easier transition.

Have a good day all x

Well done on the STS Chels... and the plan!

xxx

Thanks KC......getting there and floating around the boards here is certainly helping get my head straight and prepared xx

We'll done on the STS. You weigh less than me too so well done.

Good idea to cut some carbs before you start CDing.

Thanks GE....I shall aim for a big reduction in carbs for the weekend before I start on the Monday xx

Morning chica (well it is 03:15 here) ! Well done on STS.
Where yow gone though?

Morning Chels,

Yay to Jose! :D

Are you getting ready to roll? Or should I say, "Shed rolls?"

Back