Step 1 Sole Source + Paradise lost, regained yadda yadda...back to try again

Morning ladies.........I'm still here. Scales are still at 160lbs so at least managing to maintain until I get my supplies, hopefully next Monday. Hope everyone is doing ok. Not too impressed with the weather, not cold but soooooooooooo grey. I would rather a cold, crisp but sunny day myself. I am pondering setting up the ironing board or perhaps I could just have another coffee?

I hope you have all got rather more exciting Sundays to look forward to..........

xx

Afternoon Chels , I'm managing to maintain just under 160 still not got my head into gear over diet though, just lowish carbing, pondering whether to do S&S

Morning!

Morning ladies.........I'm still here. Scales are still at 160lbs so at least managing to maintain until I get my supplies, hopefully next Monday. Hope everyone is doing ok. Not too impressed with the weather, not cold but soooooooooooo grey. I would rather a cold, crisp but sunny day myself. I am pondering setting up the ironing board or perhaps I could just have another coffee?

I hope you have all got rather more exciting Sundays to look forward to..........

xx

Afternoon Chels , I'm managing to maintain just under 160 still not got my head into gear over diet though, just lowish carbing, pondering whether to do S&S

Well done both of you! I'll be so happy when I see 160 on the scale again. I can't believe I've let it get so far out of hand. :(

Like Mel I'd love to see 160 again... I have a LONG way to go! All admiration for you maintainers.

xxx

Morning mummy :) and lovely ladies!

Hope you are all well today! :)

Have a great one :) Mini Monday and all that ;) xxx

You are doing well to maintain Trisha. I think S&S would be a good plan, if you are anything like me and need to have choice taken away for a while. Good luck with whatever you decide to do x

Morning!

Well done both of you! I'll be so happy when I see 160 on the scale again. I can't believe I've let it get so far out of hand. :(

Morning Mel, you are not alone with letting things get out of hand....we have all done it but the trick is to not let it get too out of hand...I've let it get just over a stone out of hand over the last 18 months. Nipping it in the rather large bud
;)

Like Mel I'd love to see 160 again... I have a LONG way to go! All admiration for you maintainers.

xxx

And see it you will, my lovely xxx

Morning mummy :) and lovely ladies!

Hope you are all well today! :)

Have a great one :) Mini Monday and all that ;) xxx

Morning Jess, how are you and baby girl today? You have a lovely day too xxx

Morning all, and what a brilliant start to the working week it isn't!!! A ten minute journey to work turned into 45 minutes owing to 3-way traffic control that caused absolute mayhem all around the area. Of course, I am the first person my colleagues/visitors to the site see and everyone had to tell their tale.......it gets very tiresome after the third or fourth time, so you can imagine how fed up I was after the 50th+ person wittered on!! I love my job.........can't you tell? :rotflmao:

My weekend was strange....I have been deaf in my left ear since last Monday and it was making me very out of sorts and feeling cut off from everyone. I spent the whole weekend putting all manner of what have you in the ear to try and clear the blockage, all to no avail. Not being able to hear anything apart from muffled noises is really horrible and of course, with no background noise to distract me, the tinnitus was much worse than usual. It is surprising how quickly you want to just hide away and not engage with people. Awful. The telly was up so loud so that I could make sense of it Lord knows what my neighbours must think!! Anyhow, when I got into bed last night it get popping and I would get full hearing restored for a nano-second and this morning it popped at work and all is back to normal, which saved me from getting the practice nurse to syringe it today. I hate that....its hurts! Because I was feeling so isolated I decided to 'reward' myself with a whole Jamaica Ginger cake (eaten over the weekend, not in one hit!) and crisps and Smarties (wtf?) So stupid.......58 years on this planet and I still do the same old silly and damaging stuff. Is there any hope for me I wonder?

Can't wait to get all my products next week and get moving... xx

All's good with me and baby girl mum :)

Having an odd day food-wise, don't really fancy anything other than a SW curry John made and Gherkins lol. The joys of pregnancy :) hehe.

xxx

I'm glad the ear is back to normal, though. You attacked a ginger cake, I attacked a banoffee pie... we are naughty. Yesterday and today better, though. We can do this, Chels. Promise.
xxx

Evening Chels.

I ordered shakes yesterday and got them today!

Evening Chels.

I ordered shakes yesterday and got them today!

Yay on receiving the shakes. Bet you can't wait to get started.....or have you already? Good luck

I'm glad the ear is back to normal, though. You attacked a ginger cake, I attacked a banoffee pie... we are naughty. Yesterday and today better, though. We can do this, Chels. Promise.
xxx

We most certainly can KC and you are doing it already......I notice your ticker has got some new numbers on it. Congratulations. So pleased and proud of you xxx

Well, scales are still holding firm at 160lbs, despite being attacked by a Jamaican Ginger cake at the weekend.....oops. Must remember to don my suit of armour in future at the weekend. I should be in receipt of my goodies either Friday or Monday. Actually getting excited to get going and to be adjusting my ticker and posting losses (hopefully) every week. Hope you are all having a good day today x

I'm not VLCDing, but I probably should be.

Morning chica - glad that you ear is back to normal.
I get one gunked up ear after going swimming and it can be days before it pops again, so know exactly how it feels.

Don't want to cast aspersion - but are you sure your scales aren't stuck :8855:

Morning chica - glad that you ear is back to normal.
I get one gunked up ear after going swimming and it can be days before it pops again, so know exactly how it feels.

Don't want to cast aspersion - but are you sure your scales aren't stuck :8855:

Lol Bev, not stuck as they had dropped to 159.7 this morning!!!!!!!!!

Anything to do with head/throat/chest seems to be my Achilles heel. Ears, sinuses, tonsillitis, etc etc. Dreading the winter colds as it always affects sinuses and eventually I cave in and go to the Doc's for anti b's.

How are things on the home front? Been reading your diary and it all sounds horrendous at the moment. Hope things have calmed down for you and tell OH to stop being a miserable git otherwise I will come out there and smack his bottom ;)

Evening Lou - glad the scales aren't stuck :8855:

Things have calmed down a bit thankfully and after a good telling off Mr Pom's not being quite so grumpy.
But I be glad to see the back of 2013.

Morning Chels. Is today the day? If it is good luck x. I am starting on Slim and Save again today.

Morning Chels!

Hi everyone, hope we are all doing well.

Day 3 for me today. WI last Saturday at 161 lbs and today the scales said 157.9 lbs. So a 3lb loss for the first two days. Very pleased to see the scales drop down into the 150s.

I got struck down with a migraine yesterday morning......hell...and I am still suffering with it now (17:30). I feel really out of sorts with it. I had a lunch date with a guy yesterday (1st meeting) and I didn't think that I could cancel as it may have looked like I was just baling out, so we met and when I explained how I was feeling he suggested that we re-arranged for another time but I would have felt awful that he had wasted his time so suggested that we just had a coffee instead. After an hour we said our goodbyes and have arranged to have dinner on Wednesday. Oh holy cr&p. Its taken me weeks to get my head around doing CD again and look what happens!!! I shall just have to be really sensible, steer him in the direction of Nandos and opt for a piece of chicken and a bit of greenery.

In other news, my size 14 work trousers were feeling a bit snug so I opted to wear a pair of my old 16s 'fat' trousers (that I bought back in 2009 and soon became far too big on CD mkI) today......they are still hanging off me and look quite ridiculous tbh. So nice to know that I never let myself get that big again, even though I have not been very watchful on the diet front for 4 years!! Just think, if I had got to target and just been sensible back in '09 I would still be there or thereabouts. Stoopid woman!!

Off to have a catch-up now on what you have all been doing xx

Back