parsnip & honey soup?

broxi

ButtErFly
I didn't like this very much. It was a bit better with lots of salt and pepper in it but too much like a pudding for me. I wasn't very keen on the chicken casserole I had last night although both were edible. And I've adored everything else. Tonight going to try tuna rigatoni or mushroom stroganoff but don't imagine either will be very filling which is putting me off.

I think the parsnip and honey is an acquired taste.

The mushroom stroganoff is okay with lots of veg. Whatever you choose I hope you enjoy it tonight :D

Thanks Caroline. I did enjoy mushroom stroganoff but probably not filling enough but lovely taste. I need to learn to stop obsessing about food. That's the actual key to me being fat. I think about my next meal immediately after I've eaten. Are you like that?

Totally, it all takes over. I don't think it is as bad with DC - only choice being which pack to have and what veg, but I live from meal to meal.

I think that's what separates "us" from the naturally thin people. My always been thin friends do not even think about food.#

How you doing?

That's dead right Caroline. My husband eats because he's hungry but if you gave him any old rubbish he'd just eat it the same because he's not that interested in it. He never wonders what he's going to eat or talks about food- although he has a huge weakness for icecream and goes on about that, but that's all!

I had the tomato/bean soup yesterday and beef meatballs but both were too tomatoey for my taste. Tonight I had beef casserole and I love that. food delicious, isn't it?
Glad you're going for it this week. Let's just do it together!

I've got the veg soup for lunch and thai chicken curry for dinner. I add chilli to the soup to give it some fire cos it is a bit bland. May also add chilli to the curry too. I love heat especially in this cold weather.

I lurve the Parsnip soup but it is an aquired taste.

i am with you girls, food does take over, I am planning what I am eating from the time I get up until I sleep, and like you my hubby is the same, I cooked him a 3 egg frittata (??) and after he'd eaten it he said ok whats for dinner, I dont think it touched the sides. So I got him a treacle sponge with lots of custard on and that shut him up. But hes lucky if he weighs 9.5 stone on a fat day.... its just not fair. :cry:

Yes I think we all need to get to a place where we don't really think about food. We eat because we are hungry and that's it. When I was pregnant, long time ago, I was really thin after having David because I went off food - I did eat well everyday but just enough to take away my hunger. Now I find it hard to stop.

Yes I think we all need to get to a place where we don't really think about food. We eat because we are hungry and that's it. When I was pregnant, long time ago, I was really thin after having David because I went off food - I did eat well everyday but just enough to take away my hunger. Now I find it hard to stop.

My problem is I DONT STOP (hehe lol):D;)

Back