paulas diary

Hi Paula

How's it going hun. Hope you're back on track.

Seems like you are off on a little break. Hope you have a great time xxx

Hi everyone,im sorry i couldnt say goodbye before i went.Our computor has been shipped over to oz,and my sons laptop has been sent away for repair.Then my father in laws that i was using packed up so i couldnt speak to you all .My camping weekend was ok,my mate was desperate to get me camping cause id never been.Well what an eyeopener i didnt sleep well and was absolutly freezing.I only took me crocs so me feet were wet through as was the rest of me.I have missed my weigh in this week,so need to get back on track.I feel dead fat at the minute and need to get this weight offxx:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Hey Paula, we missed you around here love!
Lol at just taking your crocs, you feet may have been wet but at least they were comfy.
Great to see you back :D
xx

Welcome back hun. Hope your feet have defrosted now! Minimins is the best place to be to get back on track x x x

Thanks eclipse,i have never camped before and was it an experience.I have woke up this morning feeling positive so heres to losing this fat:superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman:

Hi Paula,
glad you had an interesting little trip !!
glad you're back here & getting back on track
have a good day
xx :)

Well so far so good.
2 eggs and 4 ww bread for breakie 5 points
jacket potato cotage cheese salad and 4 slices of ww bread 7 points
xx

Hi Paula,

Sounds like you are well and truly back on track!! Its great when you wake up with that litlle "yes" feeling that says today is going be a great ww day! Stick to those points and the lbs will fly off!

Ax

Thanks andi,ive got 11 left very tempted to av a bot of wine but have got to stop drinking in the week.Its so easy to sit and have a couple of glasses of winexx:)

Im not too bad with the wine its the chocolate, crisps, chinese, biscuits, cake and cheese that I have to look out for!! We all have our weaknesses - I know what you mean about stopping at 1 glass or, for me, one biscuit but im determined to have a good day today so im sticking to my points no matter what (well thats what im saying now - lets see how im doing at 8pm!!!). We can do it mate!!!

Ax

Hi starlight,i think its about 2 and half weeks,time seems to be flying at the minute.Im just feeling nervous going over there fatxx:cry:

Hi Paula
Don't be nervous love, you're doing so well, you'll be on the beach flashing your bits before you know it ;)
xx

Back