paulas diary

Yea LL does boggle your mind I do admit. WW is great but Ive gotten really impatient with this weight now I need a quick fix ha ha. The longest Ive lasted on a VLCD is just under 3 weeks, so if I get to 3 this time thats an achievement ha ha. Have you ever tried CD? You can have AAM week, and alot of people lose just as fast on the 790 plan which is a little bit more food? Anywho if WW is going well for you dont let me sway that am just an eager beaver ha ha xxx

Hi lighterlifer ,yeah i did cd last year lost 2 stone.I have major problems with binge eating so it messes round with my head to much.When i usedto bingei felt i had been a failure soit wasnt good for me it dosnt tackle the binge eatingxx:)

Hi Paula, I just read your post on Marie;s thread. Im no expert but if it were me I would put down 1.5 points for the rice cakes, 0.5 for the grapes and 3 points for the soup (depending on the size of the bowl). Hope that helps.

Ax

Hi Paula,
how you doing today hun ?
hope you are well & truly back on track.
xx:)

Hope all's going well love and your sticking to it :)
xx

Hi cheryl,nails,yeah stuck to points today.I seem to graze all day cause of having 26 points.When i dont have a bot of wine i seem to have loads of points lolxx:D:D:D:D

Lol, well that tells you something, don't have a bottle of wine.......... nah sod that! Eat, drink and be merry :giggle: (within your points obviously :D)
xx

The WW rosé used to be my life saver. I think it was around 6 points for a bottle? Cant remember exactly so do point it!! It is worth it tho, 1 bottle will get you well on your way and 6point can be easily saved for a good weekend ha ha. I found it a little bit more bitter than other rosé for some reaon, add a dash of lemo if you think the same. mm yummy alcohol, thats one thing I will miss!! x

:)
Hi Paula - Hope your ok pet.

I'm 100% with Starlight on this one - the change of weigh in day could have most definately affected this ... for e.g. - my weigh day is Tuesday (morn) - the odd Sunday night, or Monday morning I've had a little sneak preview - I have often either sts or have been a pound or two up - I've learned not to get upset about it anymore though - because I have always lost weight when Tuesday morning comes. You'll see for yourself - stick to this 100% please, this week and you'll see the difference.

Please don't let this one little hiccup deter you! I'll be keeping an eye on you!

Bet you've been out stocking up on booze for your bender oops sorry break with your mates :giggle:
How's the diet going love?
xx

If you don't manage to get back on before you go away tonight have a lovely break Paula and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy :D!
Hope all's ok with you love :).
xx

Back