paulas diary

Where do you get your WW wine from Starlight, couldn't find any in Tesco's or Morrisons.
xx

I got mine in Tesco

Perhaps I will go into the store as I usually do my tesco's order online, cheers Starlight.
xx

Morning everyone,heres to a good day,i try to have low point foods at weekends cause of having some wine.Im determined to keep my wine to a sat and sun night lol.xx

Enjoy your wine tonight Paula - you deserve it. I know what you mean about the kids, I love mine to bits but when they fight and scream I want to run away! Wine should really be on prescription for us mums, that and chocolate!

Ax

I need good luck marie lol.
I no what you mean andi,mine drive me mad sometimes,hubbys going out to watch rugger so im going to av a chinese and a bot of wine yum yumxx:)

Morning guys,cant believe the weather it is chucking it down.Im going to give myself a challenge today,to drink 2 litres of water and to cut down on my bread.I need to look over your threads again for examples for breakfast and lunch ideas:):):):)

Hi Paula,

I had a look through my food diary and here are some of my breakfasts -

1. 2 Alpen light bars and coffee
2. Cereal - various - everything from coco pops to branflakes
3. Bacon sarnie - 2 slices of crustless bread and Tesco HL bacon.
4. Scrambled eggs and 2 slices of toast.
5. Special K bar and coffee.

I am not a big fan of sandwiches - if I do have them I usually have cheese and ham toasties made with M&S lean ham and Low Low pre-grated cheese and I stick them in the George Foreman - v nice.

For lunch I have had-

1. Chicken breast salad. I have all the usual stuff and sometimes add little extra's to add variety such as sunblush tomatoes or apple and celery coleslaw.
2. Pitta bread, houmous and salad.
3. A little pot of Houmous and Tesco HL melba toasts.
4. M&S Soups - chicken or Tomato and basil with a small roll or some wheaten.
5. Ready meal and salad.
6. Omlette and salad.

Hope that helps.

Ax

Thank you for that andi,i need to get experimenting.Ive got a big appetite and if i dont fill myself up i tend to binge.
Today so far ive had specialk bar for breakie
4 slices of ww bread with marmite and salad,2 bags of quavers and a curly wurly. 10 and half altogether:)

Some great ideas from Andi there. Two Alpen light bars and coffee is my breakfast most days. Those little tins of WW tuna with tomato and herb are nice and only one point. Nice on toast or crisp bread.

Hope you can get back on track mate.

Im feeling bloody mad with myself today,i have been so good all week.Yesterday pm the binge started cheese sandwichs,crisps chocolate.I feel terrible this morning why do i loose control.Ive probally buggered up my weigh in now for tuesday aarrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Don't stress about it love, it's happened, today is a new day, just get back on track and you'll be fine :)
xx

The way I look at it - if you ate 1000 cals over last night then the most that you should gain is 0.5 lb, if that. The rest of the week was good and if you stick to your points today and drink loads of water you might get a result?

Good luck

HUGS
Ax

Back