Total Solution Peeling off the final layers with Exante

Hey Dinma, passenger in the car so might as well respond :)

First off 1,5kg is not bad, it's not even a full week! I agree that you should try a week using products without doctoring as you say.

Backstory: my mother's second husband was from Texas & Louisiana... catfish is like the MAIN fish over there.. he thought I would enjoy the "Davy Crockett" - king of the wild frontier lifestyle the summer I visited his family home... nice attempt but total fail! Yeah I caught one - man that fish is ugly as sin! And all those bones...
but trust me that was the beginning... we had alligator, rattlesnake, squirrel and armadillo. Quite the experience... and EVERY time I'd ask what it tasted like, they'd all say chicken :eek: By the time that summer was over, I wouldn't go near chicken! It lasted for 2 years

Hey Dinma, passenger in the car so might as well respond :)

First off 1,5kg is not bad, it's not even a full week! I agree that you should try a week using products without doctoring as you say.

Backstory: my mother's second husband was from Texas & Louisiana... catfish is like the MAIN fish over there.. he thought I would enjoy the "Davy Crockett" - king of the wild frontier lifestyle the summer I visited his family home... nice attempt but total fail! Yeah I caught one - man that fish is ugly as sin! And all those bones...
but trust me that was the beginning... we had alligator, rattlesnake, squirrel and armadillo. Quite the experience... and EVERY time I'd ask what it tasted like, they'd all say chicken :eek: By the time that summer was over, I wouldn't go near chicken! It lasted for 2 years

Yes, you're right, Catfish is one ugly fish! Lol. And now I see where you're coming from. Rattlesnake, Armadillo??? It's actually a miracle you went back to chicken at all.

I cooked it myself. Back history with catfish? I wonder what is might be, but I know catfish is one of those fish you either love or hate. :)

On a positive note, early morning weigh in and I'm 1.5kg down today! Mixed feelings because I might have lost more if I was 100%, but 3.3 pounds in 4 days is fine by me. I hope to be 100% from Monday (still have some grilled catfish left over for today) and here's to more losses next week!

Ergh fish bleh. I only eat Tuna from a tin and breaded cod lol I trained myself to eat salmon and cod in general but after my first pregnancy I can't stomach it.

Wahoo on your weight loss! 3lbs in 4 days is amazing. My weigh in is tomorrow. Fingers crossed. But also don't forget the smaller you are the less you lose. Some people have big losses because they have more body mass so don't beat yourself up

Ergh fish bleh. I only eat Tuna from a tin and breaded cod lol I trained myself to eat salmon and cod in general but after my first pregnancy I can't stomach it.

Wahoo on your weight loss! 3lbs in 4 days is amazing. My weigh in is tomorrow. Fingers crossed. But also don't forget the smaller you are the less you lose. Some people have big losses because they have more body mass so don't beat yourself up

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow. Chilling some Coke Zero in the fridge to celebrate your weight loss. I've never had salmon for some reason. Tuna can only go down with mayonnaise around here.

Yes, I know what you mean, so I feel better now. Any weight loss is still weight loss, right?

:eek: I made a mean spag bol for hubby and my lil one... damn it is calling to me... eat me, EAT ME! Instead I just had a double chocolate bar despite having a bar earlier. Just felt like I needed something to eat. I need to resist!

:eek: I made a mean spag bol for hubby and my lil one... damn it is calling to me... eat me, EAT ME! Instead I just had a double chocolate bar despite having a bar earlier. Just felt like I needed something to eat. I need to resist!

Way to resist temptation. Kudos! Better the second bar than the spag bol, methinks.

Had the leftover grilled catfish for breakfast and lunch. Dinner was a Flapjack. I just swallowed it down in chunks with water. I have too many of them, I might as well try to get through 2 a week so I don't have them all at the end.

Way to resist temptation. Kudos! Better the second bar than the spag bol, methinks.

Had the leftover grilled catfish for breakfast and lunch. Dinner was a Flapjack. I just swallowed it down in chunks with water. I have too many of them, I might as well try to get through 2 a week so I don't have them all at the end.

Haha yeah I still can't bring myself to eat one again yet... I need to!

I did end up caving while dishing up and eating some spag bol off my husbands plate... it was soooooooo good!

But tomorrow is another day. Just draw the line.

Ok so 3lb loss this week. Could have been more but I broke the plan 3 times. This week I will need to be more strict.

Whoop whoop! After going off 3 times, including the "Great Spag Bol Incident", I'd say 3lbs is awesome! Here's to a stricter week.

Breakfast was a White Chocolate and Raspberry bar and a cup of Beanies Double Chocolate Coffee. I've had a raging headache since yesterday, I hope it passes soon.

Whoop whoop! After going off 3 times, including the "Great Spag Bol Incident", I'd say 3lbs is awesome! Here's to a stricter week.

Breakfast was a White Chocolate and Raspberry bar and a cup of Beanies Double Chocolate Coffee. I've had a raging headache since yesterday, I hope it passes soon.

Ah man... that Spag bol was amazeballs! My lil one was saying "mum why you eating dads dinner?" I was like shh. I'm just tasting it to make sure it's cooked... scoff scoff...

But yeah stricter this week. Man headaches are mean. I suffer from frequent headaches and migraines. Drink lots of water. It does help.

Ah man... that Spag bol was amazeballs! My lil one was saying "mum why you eating dads dinner?" I was like shh. I'm just tasting it to make sure it's cooked... scoff scoff...

But yeah stricter this week. Man headaches are mean. I suffer from frequent headaches and migraines. Drink lots of water. It does help.

Thanks dear. I'm plodding through today. I'm trying to drink as much as I can.

Lunch was Thai Chicken Soup-9/10.

I added some celery and pepper, and I really like this! There's more of this in my future, definitely.

Doing Fab, gonna look fab, keep doing what you are doing :)

Thank you, Kenshin. I needed to hear that.

Dinner tonight was off plan because I was out. Fortunately, they had boiled eggs in the buffet so I had 2 of those and a cup of black coffee. I should have planned better, but that's how it went.

Also, the headache has eased up, so praise God for little mercies.

That's good! Whenever I'm out I throw a bar in my bag just in case. But you made good choices! I stuck to plan 100% yesterday with the odd taste test while cooking. Which was just tasting the sauce for salt. Had a caramel crunch... it was just as good as you said. I shall add it to my reorder list.

Good idea. I'll start doing that too.

Breakfast was a hot Almond Vanilla Shake with added coffee. Niceeeee! These hot shakes taste lush.

Lunch was the Strawberry Shake 2/10. No, just no. The only things strawberry-ish about this are the colour and smell. It's very bland, and, in a blind taste test (nose plugged), you really wouldn't know what you were drinking.

I only gave it 2 marks for the mixability

Haha I don't mind the Strawberry one... maybe because I'm used to strawberry protein shakes. But it wouldn't be my first choice. I do really want to try an almond vanilla one as I LOVE anything almond. Currently having a cookies and cream hot like a soup haha.

100% on track again today. Woo hoo!

Haha I don't mind the Strawberry one... maybe because I'm used to strawberry protein shakes. But it wouldn't be my first choice. I do really want to try an almond vanilla one as I LOVE anything almond. Currently having a cookies and cream hot like a soup haha.

100% on track again today. Woo hoo!

Rhaven, you should totally try the Almond Vanilla. The Almond flavour isn't super noticeable, in fact it's more like Almond milk flavour, if you know what I mean. It's nice, however.

Yay for more 100% days for us!

Dinner was a Chocolate Orange Bar. Me likey...

Back