Total Solution Peeling off the final layers with Exante

Lunch-Pasta, Ham and Mushroom Soup-9/10. (Just docking 1 point because I doctored it up a bit).

Woooooow! I loved this!! Had a little taste, then added a pinch of pepper and garlic, and o my! I only ordered 2 of these, and I'm beating myself up. I think I might place an order sooner than I planned just for these.

I see myself adding sautéed spinach, mushrooms, and celery to this for bulk in the coming days. Yum!

Well, for dinner, my plan was to have the Flapjack. I have to say, Rhavenbun, you underexaggerated the rubbish taste of these. My gosh! I was already expecting to be horrified but after a bite, horror had nothing on me.

Flapjack- negative 2

Then I remembered your hot White Chocolate and Raspberry idea so this is what I did-made up half a White Chocolate Raspberry shake with 100ml of hot water, then poured that over half of the flapjack. Mushed it up a bit and it was actually edible bordering on okay.

As doctored-5/10

Hot White Chocolate Raspberry Shake-7.5/10

*thanks for the idea. The shake has a much creamier mouthfeel with hot water.

Breakfast-Toffee, Nut and Raisin Bar 7.5/10.

I really enjoyed this, I just docked off points because the texture was kind of strange to me. I'm never had soy bars so I guess that's it. I'm definitely reordering these.

I did a stupid thing yesterday night. I mixed up 750ml of water with the Exante Cranberry Water Enhancer. I added 2 teaspoons of psyllium husk powder to it because I have a problem in the "going" department. Woke up this morning all bloated and uncomfortable, and I don't think husks are for me as I already have a constipation issue-I have since I was little.

Serves me right for thinking it would work as well for me as it seems to have worked for almost everyone else on here. You live and learn.

Well, for dinner, my plan was to have the Flapjack. I have to say, Rhavenbun, you underexaggerated the rubbish taste of these. My gosh! I was already expecting to be horrified but after a bite, horror had nothing on me.

Flapjack- negative 2

Then I remembered your hot White Chocolate and Raspberry idea so this is what I did-made up half a White Chocolate Raspberry shake with 100ml of hot water, then poured that over half of the flapjack. Mushed it up a bit and it was actually edible bordering on okay.

As doctored-5/10

Hot White Chocolate Raspberry Shake-7.5/10

*thanks for the idea. The shake has a much creamier mouthfeel with hot water.

Haha yeah I told you they are vile! It's as if they hate people. I think I'm gonna have to force myself to eat it again. Maybe endure it once a week. I do love the hot shakes. It's even more creamy after 20 secs in the microwave.

Did 40 mins of Zumba Step this morning... feeling tired now but have house chores, cooking and kids.

Just had a double choc bar... a bit too chewy and texture for my liking but generally ok for what it is. It's ok but the peanut butter one is a bit bleh. Doesn't even taste like it. Cherry and almond tastes like bakewells sonof course I ordered a box of 7 lol. Looove the choc orange, lemon and choc raspberry crunch ones. Hubby wants chicken and rice for dinner. Might steal some of the chicken. Weigh in on Monday. I'm looking to drop a few more lbs to make it 1 stone in 2 weeks :D

Breakfast-Toffee, Nut and Raisin Bar 7.5/10.

I really enjoyed this, I just docked off points because the texture was kind of strange to me. I'm never had soy bars so I guess that's it. I'm definitely reordering these.

I did a stupid thing yesterday night. I mixed up 750ml of water with the Exante Cranberry Water Enhancer. I added 2 teaspoons of psyllium husk powder to it because I have a problem in the "going" department. Woke up this morning all bloated and uncomfortable, and I don't think husks are for me as I already have a constipation issue-I have since I was little.

Serves me right for thinking it would work as well for me as it seems to have worked for almost everyone else on here. You live and learn.

Have you tried fibregel taken daily. That really helps me as I get problems too. Or a strong black coffee always gets me moving :)

Have you tried fibregel taken daily. That really helps me as I get problems too. Or a strong black coffee always gets me moving :)

Thanks for reminding me about Coffee. I forgot it has that effect on me too. I didn't order any lemon bars which is crazy because I love lemon.

Just had the Chocolate shake for lunch, and I had it with hot water. O, my! Thanks forever, Rhavenbun! No more cold shakes for me...or at least till I get my smoothie maker and can pulverise ice and make one of these ice cream things I've been seeing around here.

Haha yeah I told you they are vile! It's as if they hate people. I think I'm gonna have to force myself to eat it again. Maybe endure it once a week. I do love the hot shakes. It's even more creamy after 20 secs in the microwave.

Did 40 mins of Zumba Step this morning... feeling tired now but have house chores, cooking and kids.

Just had a double choc bar... a bit too chewy and texture for my liking but generally ok for what it is. It's ok but the peanut butter one is a bit bleh. Doesn't even taste like it. Cherry and almond tastes like bakewells sonof course I ordered a box of 7 lol. Looove the choc orange, lemon and choc raspberry crunch ones. Hubby wants chicken and rice for dinner. Might steal some of the chicken. Weigh in on Monday. I'm looking to drop a few more lbs to make it 1 stone in 2 weeks :D

Wow! Congrats on the weight loss so far! I'm going to stop doctoring stuff so I can see losses as good as yours. You go!

Haha you're welcome. I used to blend frozen berries with my protein shakes in my nutrabullet... it makes a thick ice cream. Sooo good. I use the USN meal replacement protein shakes when I do a workout as it is only 200cals per serving and 25gs of protein. Pretty much the same as an Exante shake but more protein.

Caved and ate a load of chicken! Lol I know it's not bad eating but still. Hoping the 45mins of intense Zumba this morning countered it.

Caved and ate a load of chicken! Lol I know it's not bad eating but still. Hoping the 45mins of intense Zumba this morning countered it.

Not bad eating at all. Just pretend that you intended to do Flexi Solution today. :)

I've been eyeing a bottle of Coke Zero in my fridge all day, and I think we will tango before the night is over.

Not bad eating at all. Just pretend that you intended to do Flexi Solution today. :)

I've been eyeing a bottle of Coke Zero in my fridge all day, and I think we will tango before the night is over.

I also ate aload of rice haha but yeah I decided to have a cup of green tea and ignore it happened. Today is another day. Just did 45 mins of Zumba step again and will be good as much as I can today.

Did your Coke Zero last the night?

I also ate aload of rice haha but yeah I decided to have a cup of green tea and ignore it happened. Today is another day. Just did 45 mins of Zumba step again and will be good as much as I can today.

Did your Coke Zero last the night?

Lol. Not at all. It went down! It was calling out to me, the poor thing. :)

Aqua zumba for 1 hour this morning, so we'll call it even.

Breakfast-Honeycomb Shake-5/10 Not one of my faves. I had it hot

Lol. Not at all. It went down! It was calling out to me, the poor thing. :)

Aqua zumba for 1 hour this morning, so we'll call it even.

Breakfast-Honeycomb Shake-5/10 Not one of my faves. I had it hot

Yeah I really don't like the honeycomb one. Tis a bit mank. Not a fan of the toffee one or the choc mint. They just taste like they are trying too hard.

Yay Zumba! Apparently some people loose more not working out so I hope this isn't the case cause I found it's helping with my moods. But I think I'll have an extra shake to make it 800 cals otherwise if you're eating 600 cals but working out and loosing an additional 250-600 cals depending on the workout that will take you dangerously low on cals everyday. Might be why I caved and ate the rice as well as the chicken.

It IS crazy to burn 600 calories and consume only 600. Hmmm, maybe an extra soup for me...

Lunch-Chocolate Caramel Crunch bar-7/10.
I don't know if it's because I love chocolates and cannot have any that I find this bar tasty? Granted, the first bite wasn't the best, but the more I ate, the more I liked it. Will reorder these.

Ooo choc caramel crunch... not tried that one. I'll add it to my list to try next order. I have a lot to eat through already.

Dinner was spicy grilled catfish-about 200g. I loved it! No regrets. Weigh in tomorrow, so I'll see how much damage I've done with all my doctoring these past few days.

It shouldn't be too bad;)
Re the catfish wow!! Definitely not my kind of fish - too much back history with that one - was it at a restaurant or did you cook it yourself?

It shouldn't be too bad;)
Re the catfish wow!! Definitely not my kind of fish - too much back history with that one - was it at a restaurant or did you cook it yourself?

I cooked it myself. Back history with catfish? I wonder what is might be, but I know catfish is one of those fish you either love or hate. :)

On a positive note, early morning weigh in and I'm 1.5kg down today! Mixed feelings because I might have lost more if I was 100%, but 3.3 pounds in 4 days is fine by me. I hope to be 100% from Monday (still have some grilled catfish left over for today) and here's to more losses next week!

Back