Peggysue - my get thin diary

Right need to make a decision today. I'm on Refeed for two weeks started Wednesday so only did two days but this morning I thought if I go 100% for 3 weeks up to Xmas eve and have the odd treat I could lose more surely?? So was going to chemist today to see what he thinks. Any suggestions Who is still going up to Christmas??? I'm 14.9 so still have a good bit to go.

Peggysue said:
Right need to make a decision today. I'm on Refeed for two weeks started Wednesday so only did two days but this morning I thought if I go 100% for 3 weeks up to Xmas eve and have the odd treat I could lose more surely?? So was going to chemist today to see what he thinks. Any suggestions Who is still going up to Christmas??? I'm 14.9 so still have a good bit to go.

I am going100% til the Wednesday before Christmas hun I'd rather have a break then than now xx

Dont worry about the gain hun that will b gone next week! Can I ask how u gained were u watchin wat u eat? Im terrified comin off this 4 xmas and gaining loads x

My period came today so that could be the reason for high gain. Also as soon as I ate bread day 4 I bloated up and my face looked different. I think I'm allergic to bread. I followed the diet but had pepsi max and 3 buns over the two two an half weeks.

I know it will come off but it's the downer that I'm on that isn't shifting

Aww chin up chicken. You need to read back through your thread and remind yourself how well you've done ;)

xx

Yep I did that and all motivated again. Thanks!!! Here's for a big weightloss on Saturday xxx

Fingers crossed for you my lovey! Glad you got your mojo back :D

Well done hun you can do it x

Another day 100% despite Christmas temptations all around me . Got compliments in work today and it has made it all worth while. I really want these 11 off before Christmas and then another stone off in January to bring me to 13.9. Bring it on!!!! Early to bed to avoid food made by my sexy OH!!!

Back