Peggysue - my get thin diary

Went to pharmacy to change my strawberry shakes to peanut biscuits. He weighed me and I lost 4lbs since thursday. Is that even possible? That's in one day!!! Madness. Anyway I'm delighted!! So total loss is 1 stone 7 lbs!!! Ye ha!!!

Went to pharmacy to change my strawberry shakes to peanut biscuits. He weighed me and I lost 4lbs since thursday. Is that even possible? That's in one day!!! Madness. Anyway I'm delighted!! So total loss is 1 stone 7 lbs!!! Ye ha!!!

You go girl! xx

Peggysue said:

Yay! That's ace Hun well done!! Xx

Thank you soooo glad I'm back on track!!! Can't wait to get to the 2 stone mark and be in 14s. Bring it on!!!eat the fat!!

Woohoo brilliant hun, well done you`ll be a skinny minny in no time.... :D:D well done you!! L xx

Peggysue said:
3 pounds off that's 7 this week. But I owed 3 so that's 4. I'm happy. Feel good

Haha I owed 3 :) that made me smile... Well done Hun that's ace! :) xx

What's with the sore shoulders each day - it's like I have done 20 hours of aerobics !!! Why? Oh why? In bed on my back and can't move!!!

What's with the sore shoulders each day - it's like I have done 20 hours of aerobics !!! Why? Oh why? In bed on my back and can't move!!!

Oooh, dunno! Have you changed your pillow or anything?

I get that from time to time, and especially had it the first few weeks.... they ached and felt weak... :(

Snap! I`ve come down with a nasty cold now too :( Hope your feeling a bit better hun xx

Ahhhhh colds are horrible. I had a mad craving for cheese last night!!! So glad that I didn't give in!!! My arms feel Sooo heavy I can't lift my arms off the bed. I'm aching all over. What a horrible weekend!!

Sorry to hear your not feeling well honey :( ... Get well soon and well done for your loss this week x x x

Messed up had a couple of cubes of cheese. Then a dinner of plain salad and 1/2 a grilled steak. It was delicious. Until I tried my usual tipple of pepsi max and nearly chucked up with the sweetness of it - yuck.

I enjoyed every mouthful. Didn't eat carbs so might still be ok for weigh in next week.

Whoops :-(

Peggy...if your feeling rough your body does sometimes need a lil bit extra to keep it going. I've had to give in today to food...but I'm back on the 100% tomorrow and doing day 1 again :D

I WILL NOT let this bug derail me and undo ALL my hard work so far and what I can do on this diet!

Keep strong honey x x x

Back