Peggysue - my get thin diary

Glad to hear your on the mend.. i don't know i think we should all hibernate like the bears and come out in spring lol.... what do you say? Anyway, dont think about your little blip, same as Tru says sometimes when we are poorly our body's need tlc and a break, so i`m sure you will be just fine hun.... Love to you xxxx

Thanks guys and this virus/flu thing is lifting!!!! Finally!!!

Moh has just made a gorgeous chicken curry which I'm avoiding - but house smells of it - heeeeeeellllllpppppp and to make matters worse I'm watching come dine with me lol.

But staying strong!!! Weigh in will be tomorrow or Thursday!!! So will let u know if I have lost.

Glad you're feeling better xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww hubbies eh!! Glad your feeling better and Come Dine With Me ..... lovin that show, cannot get enough of it lol.... plus river cottage, jamie etc etc etc all the cookery shows I am obsessed with lol....... Hope tomorrow goes well, its my weigh in tomoz morning too..... Love n stuff Lou xx
Thanks guys and this virus/flu thing is lifting!!!! Finally!!!

Moh has just made a gorgeous chicken curry which I'm avoiding - but house smells of it - heeeeeeellllllpppppp and to make matters worse I'm watching come dine with me lol.

But staying strong!!! Weigh in will be tomorrow or Thursday!!! So will let u know if I have lost.

I lost another 7 pounds. !!! Can't believe I'm 14.9!!! It feels class!!!

:D Am delighted for you Peggy Sue!! Your hard work is paying off big-time! Keep it up hun!

Amazing! Well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lost another 7 pounds. !!! Can't believe I'm 14.9!!! It feels class!!!

A tiny bit jealous but pleased for you hun....well done!

Thank you guys!!! I'm on Refeed for 2 weeks as I have a couple of events coming up. As the lipotrim rep was there today at the chemist and she adviced me to do that. So I'm happy to have a little change for a while. Then I will do the shakes one week before Christmas and off for Christmas before restarting fully 100%

Good plan hun, enjoy your re-feed week! x

Not clever as all I did all week was lie on bed and I ate steak and salad and cheese one day remember. Bit odd really but who am I to argue with my body lol

Back