Pets helping you on sw

fairy3853

I always save my kitten a tast of what iv been eating, its mine and Logans thing, but today I fried myself a bowl of mushrooms and onions and forgot to put a piece of ham on my plate for Logi:(

So I offered him a shroom and he loved it, and i mean loved it. Then tonight, i did myslef a bowl of weetabix crunch bran and offered him one of these and the litte sod kept looking for his next one lol.

So my question is, does anyone elses pets help them?

Last edited:
I don't want to sound negative but it's a really bad idea to feed your cat, particularly a kitten, food off your own plate. What may seem like a little portion to you is actually a huge portion to your kitten and it's really easy for them to become overweight. That's before we mention the possibility of upset stomachs and food poisoning.

Circes is right, a lot of our food is actually poisonous to cats and it's really not the best idea to feed them things like mushrooms or cereal.

I have a chihuahua and he always a bit of what I am eating! His 2 years old and has done that all his life and he is still going strong. The vets are all pleased with him at his check ups. So cant be doing that much harm to him xxx

No offence that's rather like saying it's okay to smoke because so-and-so smoked every day and lived until they were 90.

Just because your dog is okay now doesn't mean that it will be okay tomorrow or that you are not storing up problems for the future. Just like us eating a load of crap :)

No offence that's rather like saying it's okay to smoke because so-and-so smoked every day and lived until they were 90.

Just because your dog is okay now doesn't mean that it will be okay tomorrow or that you are not storing up problems for the future. Just like us eating a load of crap :)

No offence taken!

I hadnt really thought of it like that actually.

Your dead right .... thanks for the wake up call :)

Not pets but if I fancy something like a biscuit I ask my service user if he would like one, so he gets to eat it instead!
It's a bit like how as a mum you put cardis on the kids when you are cold lol

My pets would definitely help if they could! As a rule, I tend not to give them things off our plate but they gobble up anything that they can.

If I am preparing veg and a bit falls on the floor, they will run up and eat it. They've eaten raw onion, garlic and even chilli before! It worries me as I wonder what it is doing to their insides lol

They are free fed so think that everything within reach is fair game!

Back