Pffft Days!

Hey Ladies, I just wanted to let you know im having a Pffffttt day! Its been lurking under the surface for the past couple of days, The odd packet haribo sweets here and there, A couple of areo bubbles its driving me insane! I cant get the energy to do any excersize (Although i did have S*x if that counts;) . Ive been feeling super emotional i need to FOCUS! im back at the GP'S on thursday i havent lost or gained any weight although my BMI has gone down over the christmas period. Any advice for pffft days,,,, :(

no advice on pfffft days but maybe just get and do the exercise.. Bite the bullet...
My dr was fine with my sts so i hope yours is too!!!

i really think you need to stop giving yourself the hard time and see this new year as a neew oppourtunity... when you cant be bothered do the exercise do it anyway just force yaself... after it u feel way better and chuck out all the junk so its not temptin ya xxx

Hi, I'm struggling at the moment as well. Feeling peckish all the time and giving in to little temptations. I'm blaming it on the cold weather and not being able to go out as much. But really I know it's all down to me.
Good Luck. x

Back