Pheonix's Diary

Pheonix2010

Silver Member
Just somewhere I can dump some info, thoughts and frustrations

feel free to ignore it, read it or comment :D

restarting today Jan 2nd after a December break and have gained 5lb over december , could have been much worse but i have been jumping on and off plan

Im now 17lb down on start weight , as Ive been on and off plan since August

But this is the home stretch and plan to lose about 35lbs between now and my Easter holiday April 7th

Im doing 4 packs a day , with veg , I use the meals and occasionally bars but not the shakes , they dont really do it for me , so selling them to fund my next order of meals , bit of a waste but i guess until you start you dont know what is going to work for you

i need to chew and feel like Ive actually had a meal , or at the very least a snack and all the shakes do is make me crave a proper meal

looking forward to adding the chilli to my next order , have enough packs for 7 days at the moment

So day one , ravishingly hungry since the minute I woke up , had a terrible night last night , with a friends 3 children sleeping over and taking it in turns to keep me awake , so feel awful , not the start i really wanted

luckily im not working today, im a childminder , first one comes back tomoro , next one wed, next one thurs and the last one friday , so im being well and truly eased back into work , my 5 year old starts back tomoro

wanted to get so much done today as ive been away alot over xmas and new year seeing family and friends , carpets need shampooing , wanted the clear the garage and put some stuff on ebay but have no energy today now , so ill have to distract myself in other ways , hence the diary :D

i know alot of you are starting today or in the next week , so good luck to everyone , i try to log on every day and give encouragement to others , also a good distraction and often a source of great inspiration and motivation too

Just ate first pack of the day , spag bol , at least the hunger has gone , for now :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
For my own reference ..start date Aug 1 2011
Start weight ....................................12st 10lb
August lost 16lb................................11st 8lb
Sept/ Oct off plan , gained 6lb.............12st
November lost 13lb............................11st 1lb
December off plan, gained 5lb..............11st 7lb
January.........lost 5lb ........................11st 2lb
February........lost 4lb ........................10st 12lb
Easter challenge..1/3 to 7/4.................

Goal weight ...........9st
Goal date ..............June 2nd
Goal BMI ...............24
Goal waist measurement from 39 to 30 inches

then maintain at 9st 7 once carbs are reintroduced in June

BMI 34 BMI 33 BMI 32 BMI 31 BMI 30 BMI 29 BMI 28 BMI 27 BMI 26 BMI 26 BMI 25 BMI 24

Waist 39 Waist 38 Waist 37 Waist 36 Waist 35 Waist 34 Waist 33 Waist 32 Waist 31 Waist 30

Hips 42 Hips 41 Hips 40 Hips 39 Hips 38

Chest 43 Chest 42 Chest 41 Chest 40 Chest 39 Chest 38

Weight 12.5 Weight 12.0 Weight 11.7 Weight 11.0 Weight 10.10 Weight 10.5 Weight 10 Weight 9.10 Weight 9.5 Weight 9

Lost 1 stone Lost 1.5 stone Lost 2 stone Lost 2.5 stone Lost 3 stone Lost 3.5 stone

Lost 10lb Lost 20lb Lost 25lb Lost 30lb Lost 35lb Lost 40lb Lost 45lb

Last edited:
Best of luck..... Started yesterday and went ok....was very hungry by bedtime and ate additional half bar.....feeling ok this am....clothes feel a bit better sure it's my mind but feels good....another few days to hunger free....keep going you can do it!

Thankyou Bea and good luck to you too

I do think you can feel better after just one day , actually will feel good to stop shovelling xmas junk food and leftover chocolate into me and watching the scales go down instead of up :)

Good luck Phoenix. I should have about the same amount as you to lose when I start back and want to be done by Easter too :).

I'm hoping to lose the Xmas bloater feeling after a couple of days or so - I think the whole lot has gone on my stomach! :eek: I was needing to wear a belt with my work trousers before Xmas (size down still too tight round the arse! :)) but at this rate I'll be lucky to get them done up! :eek:

same amount to lose in the same amount of time eh ?

Interesting , I feel a little competition coming on lol

Mind you I know from experience you are way more disciplined than me so would no doubt thrash me ;)

most of my weight is on my stomach, its the thing i hate the most:cry:

But I'm a really slooow loser Phoenix so I'm not overly optimistic of beating you :). Also, I get a bit less disciplined as I start to get closer to goal (if last time is anything to go by) so not sure whether I will be quite as disciplined on the home straight. Still, as long as it comes off.

I hate my stomach, thighs, arse, boobs ...... Still, with 2.5 - 3 stone to go the horrible bits should be a bit less horrible by the end of it I hope.

Good luck Phoenix! Will be reading your diary and look forward to seeing your progress!

I also have about 36lbs to lose :)

Lisa

Thankyou Bea and good luck to you too

I do think you can feel better after just one day , actually will feel good to stop shovelling xmas junk food and leftover chocolate into me and watching the scales go down instead of up :)

I hear ya:wavey: hmmmm why do we do it...good at the time.

Well day one is over and although it started well I ended up having 5 packs , I was just so hungry :eek:

Im working tomoro so there will be more to distract me , still hoping for a loss tomoro , even though i went over board , I suppose it could have been worse :eek:

Well done on completing day 1, better to have had another pack than raid the fridge!

Hope today is a good one for you!

1 extra pack is like 130 calories. Hardly enough to be worried about. Good luck today xx

Agree....I had to have some of my bars first day.... Very hard to go from eating loads to packs....it's gets easier!

Aw thanks for the encouragement everyone, just felt so naughty having 5

still, after day one Im 2lb down , will try to stick to 4 today :)

Keep sipping water too as it helps your brain to think its full and food is in supply..., best of luck today....

Back