Pheonix's Diary

Brilliant news ! Well done x

up 0.2 lb this morning, cant think of any good reason for it other than I feel a bit constipated , despite the bran Ive been having , so not too worried , at least i didnt go back up to 11 , how peed off would I have been lol

I'm having a week like that Phoenix. I did see a 13 again on my scales this am but I'm not going to stress about it as it's just one of those weeks and there is nought I can do about it. Hope to 'go' :) before WI on Wed that might shift a bit.

Ive been really good too and been getting lots of exercise , spent 2 hours sledging , snowballing and building a snowman yesterday
do feel a bit bloated though , so hoping for some "action" in the next couple of days

Arrggghhhhh the dreaded STS

fri 3.........11.1.2
sat 4 .......STS
sun 5.......10.13.4
mon 6......10.13.6 What??
tues 7 .....STS :wave_cry:

Very frustrating because im being soooo good , lets hope this isnt another 9 day STS , as long as I dont cheat the scales are due a move tomoro , and I FEEL slimmer today , weird isnt it?

Sorry to see the scales aren't playing ball for you. Know how you feel, very frustrating, try not to let it get you down and stay positive! x

Stay positive and keep going the scales will start to drop soon hun x

That's ok Phoenix - gives me a chance to play catch-up as you're 0.4lbs ahead of me in our race to the next stone :). I'm stuck dead on the dreaded 13. At least you haven't had to put up with seeing a number 11 again!

Yeah true BG , but i know your resolve is so strong , should be interesting , i hope you will post your weight daily so i know what your up to lol

fri 3.........11.1.2
sat 4 .......STS
sun 5.......10.13.4
mon 6......10.13.6 What??
tues 7 .....STS
wed 8......10.12.6

Lost 1lb just as i predicted this diet should go , 2 days sts then drop a lb , if only it were so predictable

im actually really wishing i hadnt organised a meal out saturday , i keep running excuses through my head or wishing my friends would cancel or that i get snowed in and cant go lol

I feel like im on such a roll and my head is really focused at the moment im terrified of anything ruining it

your doing really well hun, i feel really focussed and im being really good but my scales are not budging grrr i keep thinking ill hold off on the water because im so bloated but i know i should keep glugging away, just makes me so disheartened seeing my family eating lovely food and im practically starving for nothing! xx

it does help to drink more i know it does seem crazy but it might just make the scales move , bloated probably means hormones , even if its not totm i sometimes feel like that , who knows what effect they have on us all month long

i did sts for 9 days once but so wish i hadnt caved becasue it really put me off plan and i struggled to get back on it , wasted a whole month to be honest, so stick with it

once they move sometimes i drop 2lb overnight then another 1lb the next day so it is possible

yeah i know i should keep at it and i will because when i had my little blip before i know i felt worse than i do now, its just bugging me knowing i havent done anything wrong this time, i think because i only need to lose 1.5lbs to have lost 5st its making it worse as i know other times when i really havent wanted it as bad ive lost 3lbs etc, my partner is really supportive but he keeps saying im getting too paranoid and is worried im not eating enough as it is and thinks im not losing weight cos im starving myself, im constantly cold he blames that on me not eating enough..lol ive tried to explain everything i know about the diet but i suppose he just worrys which is nice xx

are you having 3 or 4 packs a day , if you are having 3 maybe you should up it to 4 or add in the veg

I was absolutely freezing the other day , my poor 5 year old was stripping off becasue i had the heating on full blast all day and he was sweating , i had a pj day so it was 2 sets of pjs and thick dressing gown and i just couldnt get warm

luckily i dont suffer with it most of the time , just the odd day

i also dont have to suffer a partner lol , no offence , but i think it would be so much harder to have someone worrying about me all the time , its bad enough talking about it to my mother over the phone , i can hear the disapproval in the long silent pauses , just beasue her and my dad do slimming world , they think i should too , but it just doesnt work like that for me

wow 5 stone you have done absolutely amazing , there are bound to be good and bad weeks i think we just have to go through the rough to get to the smooth , and ive only lost 2 stone so nowhere near what you have achieved , but it has made such a difference to me , i feel so much better and im only half way , so i keep imagining how good i will feel at the end and for the rest of my life

feels good to feel in control for once , dont give up x

i know what you mean about the partner..lol i know i have to look at the bigger picture really how well ive done up until now but ive always had pretty low losses weekly but i only started august last year so i know ive done well just want the last bit off which according to ww is still another 3st odd but tbh theres no way i want to get down to 10st 7 i think id be happy with 11.7, ive never been tiny and after losing this much i feel half the woman already, its weird how i sit and notice bones i never had before lol and the amount of room there is in the bed! xx

ha thats funny , i keep seeing my legs in the mirror and thinking "whose are those " and i felt my ribs last night , im sure they were there before but i never noticed them , and when i cross my legs now , which i do alot , it feels weird lol ,but i cant explain how , I guess there less fat there now so i can cross them further :)

never thought how odd it must be for a partner to have this new body in bed with them , lucky for me i have a double bed all to myself , well unless my 5 yr old joins me in the night

hahaha whenever i point to another bone my partner says yes we all have them..but unless someone has lost a lot of weight i suppose they dont realise how it makes you feel..lol i hate it now when i lay in bed and i cant put one leg on top of the other cos my knees now are boney it actually hurts lol and when i look behind over my shoulder i see the floor and not my back, cant believe im getting so excited about it as im typing lol oh well im hoping shivering will help towards the weight loss when it finally happens as im freezing, speak soon hun x

You're way ahead of me now Phoenix - I only managed a paltry 0.2lbs this am so am 12st 13.8lbs. I need you to pig out during that meal out so I can try to catch up :)

oh thats not good hun, my scales moved a bit today not much but they finally moved, i was going to get back on an hr later to make sure it wasnt a fluke but thought best not to..lol i feel like this dieting is making me go nuts! lol hope yours move soon hun it took me 2 days i think to finally get a bit of movement so it had to be water xx

ah good at least it moved ,well done for sticking at it , mine tend to stay the same for 2 or 3 days then move 1lb so considering I lost 1lb yesterday I fully expected to sts today , actually i would have been shocked if Id lost anything

guess we cant lose every day :)

Back