Pickled's food diary

well done tinks thats a fab loss just wish I could do the same ....gonna read back on your diary for the last week see if I can pick up any tips lol x

well done tinks thats a fab loss just wish I could do the same ....gonna read back on your diary for the last week see if I can pick up any tips lol x

Hi Jem... When I wrote it I thought 0.5 or .5 and I went with .5... It wasn't 5lbs like I think you think it might've been, it was only half a pound :(
I was on my ipod rather than my laptop and it's hellish to type on that...

Tuesday 7th August

MIL's birthday, the first in 50+ years without her husband - how hard must that be..??? Many happy returns of the day Jenny, I hope you get the very best from it ♥

Breakfast - pineapple and peach pancakes, pineapple, nectarine and ML yoggit
Lunch - chicken and salad, a scone (some syns) and some more pineapple
Dinner - forloren hare, roast baked potato wedges, salad and homemade garlic mayo (1 syn)
Dessert - a Just Juice (some more syns)

Syns - prolly more than 15, but I feel I've a sensible attitude to my food... Am I in denial..???? lmao

Hi Jem... When I wrote it I thought 0.5 or .5 and I went with .5... It wasn't 5lbs like I think you think it might've been, it was only half a pound :(
I was on my ipod rather than my laptop and it's hellish to type on that...

Tink 1/2lb or 5lbs it don't matter it's still more than I can manage to lose at the mo lol x

Afternoon - just popped in to say hi :D
Still no internet connection here in Spain - only been waiting a week now - thought we were buying the shop the amount of paperwork we had to fill in just to get a SIM card, when they decide to let us have one!!! At a friends house today so thought I would see how you are all doing whilst she as popped out to the shop.
Glad to see you are still on the downward spiral - I have not lost anything this week - must be to do with the copious amouns of wine I have been forced to drink this week - just to see if I still like it.
Hope to be back at the week-end.

Wednesday 8th August

Brekkie: Oaty pancakes, fruit and ML yoggit (clearing out the fridge etc)
Lunch: Cheese, ham and mustard sammich - after a long walk at Chatsworth Park
Dinner: Chicken Peanut Curry, rice with grated courgette and carrot

Syns - loads cos I had cheese and oats AND bread... My bad, I think my holiday has started.... .... ....

Last edited:
chicken peanut curry mmm sounds lovely is it your own recipe ? you probably walked all those syns off Tink ....don't worry you have been good all week x

Hi - what have you been eating :eek::D

Back on line now - not good but here - speak to you tomorrow.

Hi systema (what's your real name hun??)

We had tapas - lots of it, pizza, chicken in a sexy cream sauce, burgers, ice cream (only once) and plenty of cold beer and fizzy pop...
We did eat fruit, yoghurts and lots of salad too and we swam and swam and swam - just not enough to balance up the rubbish I guess.
But hey ho, we had a great time and that's what counts when it's a once a year thing...

Look forward to hearing how you're doing tomoz, Helen :)

you will have it off again in no time tink at least you had a great time x

Hi all...

I've decided not to continue with SW cos I'm not losing at all - and I think it's the carbs that I have an issue with.
Therefore I'm going to try the GL diet (not cutting out carbs but eating low GL carbs only). I shall be starting a new diary when I have made me a plan, and I will try to put a link in here. It might take me a few days though, as I have just started a new job so lots of my time has to spent on that now (how very dare they...?? lol).

Love, H. xxx

Well. back on plan as from today. I've had a rough time of it, that new job literally did my head in so I've left there and am back working for myself - doing two completely new jobs but I love them! It craves discipline though, bit like losing weight. So let's do this.
Breakfast - didn't feel the love today :-(
Lunch - chicken and spinach sandwich, pot Shape yoghurt, apple and grapes.
Dinner - fish n chips - Pickled Tink style! (Cobbler wrapped in parma ham, baked in oven with SW chippies), green beans and large side salad. Yoghurt and grapes for pud.

A good day :)

Last edited:
Woke up early to go to gym - watched a film instead!!
Breakfast - not for me today, I struggle so much with this first meal, I'm just not hungry!
Lunch - was working until 3pm - grabbed some of last night's fish and chips Pickled Tink style
Dinner - Peanut butter chicken (quorn) curry

HexA - milk in coffee
HexB - 2 Alpen light bars

Housework and shopping day today - all done so now I can just relax and do some web design work.
Breakfast today was an apple and a banana - better than nothing and it stopped me shopping on an empty tummy - thereby avoiding temptationals those stores try to put in my way!
Lunch was a chicken salad sarnie.
Dinner - Peanut butter quorn chicken curry leftovers

Back