Pickled's food diary

Changing WI to Tuesday cos of OH working away and getting up so early on a Monday.

Did Callanetics - all exercise going really well and it makes such a difference to how I feel :)

Breakfast - pancakes, fruit and yoggit
Lunch - quiche and salad
Dinner - diet coke chicken, small portion of rice, swede chips and salad
After dinner snackette - peanut butter oat cookies (4.5 syns)

Last edited:
Doing great there hun... good luck for tomorrows weigh in xx

Did my C25K this morning - was sooooooooooo hard so I only did what I had to. Saving the big finish for Wednesday... lolz

Had a look last night at parkrun - there are and do be one in Donny on a Saturday morning so in a month or so, when I'm up to running for 25-30 minutes without needing CPR or m2m, I'll prolly join that. They's is fast though, one lady has run 5k in 27mins. Still, it'll be a nice way of meeting new peepz.

Breakfast today - pancakes, apple, banana, grapes and yoggit.
Lunch - hurricane soup
Snack - yoggit, 2 x Alpen Lights
Dinner - Quorn chicken, mushroom and leek pie, swede mash, carrots, green beans and mange tout - this was MINGING and I couldn't eat it.
Neither could my 17 year old son, who eats pretty much anything and everything that's put in front of him. I give up with the quorn chicken chunks, I have never succeeded in creating anything remotely nice with them, so the remaining bag I have is going in the bin!
On top of that, I'm actually hungry now!

Can really feel a difference in myself, although visually it isn't evident, nor in terms of looser cloe.

Last edited:
You are getting wild and adventurous xx

Oh so fed up and more than a little peed off.
I have followed plan (EE), had no alcohol, exercised, drunk 2 litres of water every day plus lots of green tea - net effect - minus 1lb and 0.5 inch off my biceps.

In three weeks I have lost just 3lbs, even though I have tried everything to speed it up and I'm very disappointed with the loss (or lack of).
I'm not giving up though, I just need to rant and get it out of my system.
I'll keep on keeping on with everything except EE, I'll go to red for a week and see if that makes a difference.. :argh:

Did do Callanetics, also did do 4 fast miles (thank you BCP...)

Didn't have breakfast, too fed up!
Three cups of coffee and a litre of water later...
Lunch - bacon, 2 poached eggs, 2 slices wholemeal toast, mushrooms, baby plum tomatoes, 2 x Laughing Cow light blue cheese triangles
Dinner - don't know as forgot to put braising steak in slow cooker cos I was so fed up!

Think it's time to concentrate on healthy eating rather than weight loss - healthy as in good for you, unprocessed foods...

Did do Callanetics, also did do 4 fast miles (thank you BCP...)

Didn't have breakfast, too fed up!
Three cups of coffee and a litre of water later...
Lunch - bacon, 2 poached eggs, 2 slices wholemeal toast, mushrooms, baby plum tomatoes, 2 x Laughing Cow light blue cheese triangles
Dinner - don't know as forgot to put braising steak in slow cooker cos I was so fed up!

Think it's time to concentrate on healthy eating rather than weight loss - healthy as in good for you, unprocessed foods...

Hi Tink... did you enjoy the 4 fast miles... healthy eating sounds good to me ..... yum :D

Hi Tink... did you enjoy the 4 fast miles... healthy eating sounds good to me ..... yum :D

I did enjoy it - so now my schedule is C25K one day, Callanetics and 4FM the next and so on..
My body doesn't know what's hit it!!! :woohoo: :banana dancer: :bolt:

I did enjoy it - so now my schedule is C25K one day, Callanetics and 4FM the next and so on..
My body doesn't know what's hit it!!! :woohoo: :banana dancer: :bolt:

Proud of you pet..... brings a tear to my eye xx

Busy day - off running first thing - actually did about 14 mins in the final run, after a 3 and 5 min run so that was good prep for Friday. Now completed week 4 of C25K and still on track, so very happy.

Had networking workshop this morning so had to hurry to get breakfast, which was pancakes, yoggit, a pear and a banana
Lunch - ham, blue cheese (LC light triangle x 2) and salad sammich, pear, yoggit
Dinner - Rosemary and red onion sausages, swede chips, coleslaw, mushrooms and baby plum tomatoes

Last edited:
:hide:.... yep that strange unfamiliar thing is the couch..... you remember the couch

:hide:.... yep that strange unfamiliar thing is the couch..... you remember the couch

Hardly, and I've not watched TV in forever either... Today I've been reading about a chap who lost stones and stones with SW and got so interested in running he noe does a 10km run every morning before work. Is that dedication or madness I wonder... lolz

Hardly, and I've not watched TV in forever either... Today I've been reading about a chap who lost stones and stones with SW and got so interested in running he noe does a 10km run every morning before work. Is that dedication or madness I wonder... lolz

Dedication to madness :D

Callanetics this morning - didn't do 4FM cos I think it's too much right now. I'll see how I feel when I've completed and feel confident about running 5km, but for now I think doing too much is not wise.

Brunch - bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes and coleslaw
Snack - apple, pear, jelly grapes
Dinner - sweet ginger beef, rice, beetroot and tomatoes
Snack - malteser 'ice cream'
HeB - 2 x alpen light bars
Syns - jelly crystals 1.5, maltesers 4.5

A good day :)

Your doing great hum, but you definitely need to listen to your body when it says enough.... xx

Did week 5, day 1 of C25K - but oh manner I struggled to get going this morning.. Was 5+3+5+3+5 (5 mins running, 3 mins walking). I did 5+3+15 :-D

Then did the cleaning, then did the shopping, had brunch and then went to work...

Brunch - rosemary and red onion sausages, swede chips, beetroot, coleslaw (2 syns), 2 fried eggs, pickled onions (nom nom nom)
Snack - grapes
Dinner - curry loaf, salad, natural yoghurt with half an Options Indulgence packet (1.5 syns), banana
Snack - 2 x Alpen light bars, raspberries, kiwi

Last edited:
Bit of a lazy start - had a day off the exercise today as C25K (due tomorrow) is getting serious and I don't want to fail at it as I'm scared it'll put me off completing it...

No brekky, had to do a couple of hours work so grabbed an apple...
Lunch was curry loaf, salad, pickled onions and coleslaw (3 syns)
Snack - Natural yogurt, raspberries and 0.5 Options Indulgence (1.5 syns)
Dinner - ate out, beef stew with blue cheese gravy/sauce(!!), jacket potato, carrots, cabbage and peas. Pint diet Pepsi (even if 10.5 syns still ok)
HeB - 2 x Alpen Light bars

Last edited:
Oh my, I am so pleased with my progress on C25K. Today I should've run for 8 mins, then walked for 5 then ran for another 8, but I was getting worried about the next day, which is a 20 min run in one block. So much so that I've been losing sleep worrying that I wouldn't be able to do it and it would knock my self confidence and put me off continuing. So, I decided to give it a go today, and then it wouldn't matter if I didn't do it because I didn't actually have to (if you get what I mean...). Anyways, I ran for 27 mins so I bashed the target right into touch :)

Brunch - sausages, bacon, egg, beans, mushrooms and baby toms
Snack - ML yoggit, grapes, strawberries and blueberries
Dinner - forloren hare, roast potatoes, carrots and broccoli. 2 syns for gravy

Back