Pickled's food diary

Monday was a bit of a slow start for me. Didn't do Callanetics, waiting for my body to catch up with itself after the run on Sunday!

Breakfast - an apple and a banana
Lunch - curry loaf and large salad
Dinner - 2 fried eggs, SW chips and a large salad
HEa - milk
HEb - 2 x Alpen Light bars

Ran for 28mins and 12secs this morning. I know my timing might seem precise and even a little bit anal, but I was going for 30mins and I ran out of road! Turned up at home before I was finished really so will perhaps look at changing the route for Thursday morning. Feeling a little bit like :superwoman: :girlpower: :bliss:

Oh yeah, in all the excitement I forgot it was WI for me today too. Minus 1.8lb so I'm very happy with that...

Breakfast - a small banana
Lunch - 2 slices rye bread, pastrami, hot horseradish sauce, a mixed salad, mange toot and half a cucumber
Dinner - salmon, swede chips, salad, coleslaw (2 syns)
Snacks - 2 x ML yoggits, grapes, a curly wurly (6 syns)

Last edited:
Been away for a while, looking for a cleaner diet.. Tried The Harcombe Diet and managed the first five 'Phase 1' days without any problems, and no ill feelings. Came to the conclusion that the quirkiness of it wasn't worth it, as my current diet must be very healthy. I have decided to drop caffeine (so only decaff coffee/tea) mushrooms and quorn though, as these are very likely causing tummy problems. No fruit has not been good for me either, and during phase 2 they say it should be limited to 1-2 pieces a week - well that won't do for me!!
Reverted to SW as from today.
Breakfast: Kiwi, apple, strawberries and grapes, then pancakes and ML yoggit
Lunch: SW chips, pastrami, coleslaw, tomatoes, red pepper, pickled onions
Snack: 2 x Alpen Light bars

Back