Pickles Atkins Diary

Aaw that's just the kind of thing my OH would do! Keeps asking if I want a bottle of wine. YES I DO! But I won't.

Is so frustrating. We are good enough at self-sabotage without having a helping hand.

Morning peeps, lovley and sunny here in Colchester.

Woke up in a good mood, choccys still unopened, had a good evening Started wondering whether i should try attempting rung 1 of OWL, been reading dandr and will make the decision soon as dont really want to spend the rest of my life on induction. Hmm i have about another stone to lose....

Frying up spme bacon and eggs as we speak, tuna mayo salad for lunch and chicken wings with cauliflower for tea. Yum.

Have a great day x

I would definitely recommend moving to owl. Really important to move thro rungs and identify any trigger food! Have fun:)

Morning all! Weighed in at 10.5 today strange because i was quite hungry yesterday and ate two massive pork belly slices....

Also last night I had THE DREAM you, know the one where you eat loadsa carbs and then get all upset. I dremed I ate a packet of bourbon biscuits. Thank god it was just a dream!
Yes gonna try to up my carbs a few grams today, menu is as follows:
B none, forgot! Ha!
L lunch my tuna mayo was so luvvley ( and i ate the whole can with copious mayo) yesterday im going to repeat on a mound of lettuce and cucumber.
D roast chicken with extra 100 brussels, upping the carbs.

Afternoon Pickle
Well done with the weigh in and avoiding the chocs!
Are you really going to eat a 100 brussels? :eek: apart from peeling them the side affects would be horrendous! :D

It's funny you should say that dizzy because despite the amount of cabbage and greens I have been eating I don't seem to be at all windy ( if you know what I mean?!)

Lol - cabbage and greens great:D. You will notice if you try some grains though - ouchie and smelly - yuk:p

Morning Pickle, good luck on OWL, I do think your being a bit optimistic on the final result thoug :D

Diet: Low Carb/Atkins
Start Weight: 158lb
Current Weight: 145lb
Goal Weight: 9.5lb

Afternoon Pickle
Well done with the weigh in and avoiding the chocs!
Are you really going to eat a 100 brussels? :eek: apart from peeling them the side affects would be horrendous! :D

Ha! I meant 100g! Sorry ive not checked in, weekends are always so busy, and yesterday I was just too lazy. Went out for a birthday meal at the weekend and annoyed the hubby by being virtuous yet again ('but its your birthday youre allowed a little bit of dessert') ...no i am not! Nor do i want any either! I even sent my side salad back and asked for it WITHOUT dressing!

Weight was up half a pound this am, i notice this happens when i eat pork scratchings so gonna give them a miss this weekend, my local butcher do their own and theyre delish! Also have not had a 'movement' for a few days, so maybe thats also a reason.

Been feeling tired these past few days, so finally went down to superdrug yesterday and bought some multivitamins, my diet is pretty spot-on atkins wise so im sure just need to suppliment it now im not chugging along on sugar and caffiene.

So to today. Got some flaxseed to make a mim yesterday but im too scared to make it incase i either set off some cravings if its nice or hate it if its nasty...
Lunch is my trusty chicken wings and lettuce with radishes and spinach
Dinner is duck with spring onions and cue (i just cover it with salt and chinese 5 spice) yum

Hope you all have a great day!

Morning Pickle, the flaxseed would help with your other "cough" problem. :)

Afternoon Pickle
I did wonder how you went on with the 100 sprouts! :D
Im the same with feeling tired it gets beyond a joke :sigh: I was thinking it might be not eating enough but will try the vits aswell. x

This is why:

Every now and again I buy myself some 85% or 90% chocolate. 2.2g carb per square. Yesterday I ate 3, and gotinto a mental tizz over it, I ended up eating 5 squares plus the above. Yes the birthday choccys. Yes wine. Oh dear.

Not gonna worry about it, dust myself off and get back on the wagon. I am never buying chocolate again. Lesson learned. Not gonna weigh myself for a week and keep it green.

B Omlette with mushies
L pork belly with spinach or bacon and egg mago salad
D see what fish looks good on the market today with some greens/cabbage.

Have agreat day all. X

Back