Pickle's Post - Absolutely Flabuless!

Ok, so I haven't updated this for a couple of weeks. Naughty me!

I am doing really well and have lost 1stone 5.5lb but this past week has been one where I don't think I have done very well. I have food optimised throughout and although am within syns I have eaten a pack of hobnobs. I am now petrified that I am going to get a gain. It's kinda a good thing though as it's given me a kick up the bum to keep going.

I have the week ahead planned out apart from the syns. I also haven't included all the fruit I will eat as it's something I grab on a whim.

Here is my menu for the week ahead, if you have any suggestions then please let me know.

Weekly Menu
Thursday - Original
Breakfast
2 weetabix with sweetener and milk HEA HEB
Lunch
Chicken Salad with cottage cheese
Fruit Twist salad
Tea
Pork steaks with mustard and spring onion mash and cauliflower cheese. HEA
Snacks
Scone with jam and cream 3syns
2 x Alpen Lights HEB

Total Syns: 3

Friday - Original
Breakfast
Lunch
Ham salad sandwich HEB
Fruit Twist Salad
Tea
Bacon, egg, quorn sausage,tomato and mushrooms.
Snacks

Total Syns:

Saturday - Extra Easy
Breakfast
Orange
Lunch
Tomato Soup 0.5syns
Tea
Chicken curry and chips

Snacks

Total Syns:

Sunday - Original
Breakfast
Bacon omelette
Lunch
Meat, vegetables and potatoes HEB
Tea
Meat sandwich HEB
Snacks
Rhubarb Crumble 5syns

Total Syns: 5

Monday - Extra Easy
Breakfast
Lunch
Tomato Soup with some boiled pasta and chopped bacon.
Tea
Sausage and Mash with onion gravy
Snacks

Total Syns:

Tuesday - Original
Breakfast
Lunch
Cheese on toast with omelette HEA 4syns
Tea
Turkey burger with wedges and salads HEB
Snacks

Total Syns:

Wednesday - Original
Breakfast
Lunch
Prawn salad
Tea
Hunters chicken with chips HEA HEB

Snacks

Total syns:

lol thanks, I find it easier to plan the week ahead then everything is in.

I needn't have worried so much I lost 5.5lb this week! Hopefully get my 2stone award next week. x

Reactions: Taz
Sausage and mash with carrots, broccoli, sweet corn and onion and mushroom gravy for my tea and its all syn free :D :D

At my WI last week I gained a lb, but I really don't know why as I stuck to what I had posted above, did some exercise, kept within my syns and everything. I knew I had gained though, I just felt heavier. I'm thinking it could maybe be *week but without the actual blood as I have been known to ovulate etc but then not get the actual period.

The thing is, this 1lb gain has got me really upset and a bit paranoid, I am now worried that I won't lose any weight this week either. I'm still eating well and sticking within my syns but I just feel fat.

This week I have set myself a mini challenge of drinking only water rather than the diet tango, and KX light energy drink etc to see if that helps any.

Awww don't be too disheartened. I have some friends who have been sterilised or had hystorectomies and they still get full blown pmt with the slight weight gain even though they dont get periods anymore! Sounds like you have a plan so thats good x

Well I got my 2 stone award. 7th weigh in and I lost 4.5lb, much happier than I was lost week lol.

However, its 10 past 2 in the morning and I'm sat in bed watching a film, with massive stomach ache and total agony in my foot. I had minor surgery on my foot this morning, but it bloody hurts, and taking a cocktail of pain killers has given me really bad stomach ache. The pain killers aren't working and so I have what can only be described as a burning, stabbing, piercing sensation. I have to wait till Monday before I can have the dressing changed and see the damage. If I lie down my foot hurts more, but if I sit up with my foot on the floor it hurts less, where is the sense in that lol.

I thought I might sleep in my arm chair that I have in my room but its full of stuff and I don't want to wake the rest of the house up clearing it off. However they are all 5 hours up on sleep than me so if I can't nod off by 3am I'm moving everything lol x

Hey Pickle;

Just caught up on your diary - you're doing such amazing things especially considering the obstacles you have to navigate.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more.

x

That doesn't sound very nice hun, can you go in to a walk-in centre or MIU to ask them to have a look?

Runs around teh room screaming, ok, well I can't run around but in spirit I am lol. When I started slimming world 7 weeks ago I was wearing a size 24-26 today, I have tried on something in a size 20 and they fit :) Amazing. My bottom half is now a 22-24 but it is catching up and I am looking forward to going into town when my foot is better and trying on some new clothes, I'm not going to buy anything I just want to see myself in new clothes lol. Has made my day/week.

Had chicken chasseur for tea, was 1 syn. Was nice but not sure I will have it again as had white wine in and I am not particularly keen on wine. xx

Thanks for the kind words xx

Iv just got back from A and E. Earlier on I banged my foot and felt like something burst, was in absolute agony and my foot and ankle are huge cos they swelled up. Rang mum who took me to hospital and I have an infection and no movement in my big toe. Also explained about stomach aches and been taken off my tablets as I am at risk of pancreatitis again. They wanted to keep me in but I dont like hospitals so they changed dressing and meds and let me home but if i worsen i have to go back.

Was starving so shared donner meat and chips with my mum, was horrible and greasy and yuk. wont be having it again, back to being a good girl now xx

Thanks Lou. xx

Well I only managed to eat a slice of melon and 2 mini milk lollies yesterday. I couldn't hardly drink anything either which wasn't good. :( On a good note though I feel much better this morning as I have managed to go to the loo for the first time in a week (tmi sorry). I'm going for my dressing changed shortly and then gonna come list some more things on ebay and amazon as I am el skinto x

Oh My God! I just realised that I have actually achieved all 3 targets I set myself on the first post of this thread. :D :D :D :D So chuffed now. :D :D :D

Now I need to think of 3 more mini targets.

I lost 5lb at WI and am now 1.5 lb away from my 2.5 stone award and 2.5lb away from my Club 10 :) *excited* lol.

I have had a think about what my new targets are to be, and I am still a little undecided but I thought a good one would be to fit into fairground rides comfortably. Like waltzers and roller coasters and things as I would really love to take spud to Flamingo Land during the six week holidays and maybe Skegness too. :) Also a rather big one is I would like to get to 21 stone by my birthday in August as that will be the lightest I have been in my entire adult life, and I just think if I can do that then that will be absolutely amazing!

Pickle - i'm running out of battery, but just wanted to say you are doing so so well, thanks for advice re my slip up last night too. You're an inspiration.

Back