PICTURES: From Size 20 to Size 10 in only 4 months!

WOW... what amazing pics.... great to see on day one of my fresh start!!!!

Bunny - OMG you look bloody AMAZING! What a difference in such a short time! I bet you're still in a head twist. Would love to look like that in a pair of jeans! Well done xx

Well done, im a size 20 and want to be a size 10 and you have shown me it can be done! I start my diet friday, you look great.!

Well done Bunny you look great fab photos and sooo inspirational.
Luv Mandy x.

wow wow and wow. You look fantastic, you must be dead proud!! Bet you love going clothes shopping now!!! I can't wait to get to goal so I can get a new wardrobe!!

Claire.xx

hiya

Just wanted to say well done. This will surely encourage others who have just started the CD

Good luck and do all the last stabilisation steps properly as well....

All the best

Bunny,

You look lovely (and you have great taste in clothes!). Well done. Are you still SSing, or have you gone up to 790 or 1000?

wow wow wow, what an amazing change, I am so thrilled for you, what an inspiration

Wow!!!!!! You look fantastic, congratulations! How long did that weight loss take? So inspiring! x

well done bunny you look great, that wasit is tiny!!
you must feel so pleased
well done again
nat xxx

Hey girl!! My goodness look at you, you have done absolutely amazing an, you look fantastic!!!

Any tips, how did you do it? Any advice gratefully received I have a wedding in August would like to blast some lbs off in time for it!:p

Emz
xxxx

They are wonderful photos Bunny - you look gorgeous :)

Well done.

Cath

What an inspiration you are!!! You look fantastic honey, I am so envious of how fab you look in the casual jeans and vest top!!! Sarahxx.

Thank you all so much xxxxxxxx Kisses and hugs, here is one I took 3 weeks ago (6 stone gone). I will post again when at goal. Not long now... Bunnycd

54731136_o.jpg

ahhh u look wonderful bunny! really mean that!

xxxx

Back