PICTURES: From Size 20 to Size 10 in only 4 months!

Wow Bunny, that is absolutely amazing! You look so stunning, you have a real sparkle in your eye too...always the best thing about before and after photos imo!
We have been doing CD about the same amount of time I think, only I have only lost 4 measley stones (oh and 1lb!) and only managed to go from a 20-12:rolleyes: Would like to manage a size 10 so just added another 7lb to my goal....bit of an anti-climax as I would have reached goal today if I had kept it as it was:p
Maddy

Thank you all so much xxxxxxxx Kisses and hugs, here is one I took 3 weeks ago (6 stone gone). I will post again when at goal. Not long now... Bunnycd

54731136_o.jpg

I'm not just saying thhis, but yours has to be one of the most dramatic and glamourous before and afeter pics I've ever clapped eyes on. The first thing that ran through my mind was, "I want to look like that when I reach a size 10" .... never had that happen before ....

You look drop dead :wow: ............

WOW.

That is some transformation, you look absolutely amazing now!!

Thank you for just strengthening my resolve that little bit more - I will get back to a size 10!!

Wow Bunny you are gorgeous!! I was thinking I will never reach a 10 but I might just give it a a whirl, things I didnt think were possible HAVE been possible on this diet its amazing!!

OMG, you look AMAZING!!!!! You look so different in your latest photo! :wow:

Very well done!

you look absolutely stunning
well done
what an inspiration
kaz xxx

As per all the other posts
:wow::party0038::wow:

Well done and congratulations - you should really think about entering the CD slimmer of 2007 thingy - you certainly deserve to win it!!

I can only agree with everyone else and say you look amazing. You have done so well and must be so proud of yourself.

Truely an inspiration.

What fabulous 'after' photos Bunnycd! What kind of reaction have you been getting from people who haven't seen you for a while. Jaws dropping, eyes popping out, etc.

Wow you look great, well done to you x

WOW!!

I am starting cd on tuesday and your pictures have been an inspiration.

I understand it takes a lot to post these for us all to view, you look bl**dy fantastic.

Thank you and well done

Andria x

Back