Pink's Diary

I lost 3st on Slimfast.

I think I did ok today at Jamie's Italian. I had:
CHICKEN COOKED UNDER A BRICK
A lovely free-range, slow grown bird from Broadoak farm in Dorset. Halved, boned, marinated and chargrilled, with a warm tomato, olive, chilli and caper sauce.

Was naughty and ate the skin though. It came with rocket and I ordered a root vegetable salad (beetroot and carrot) as well.

Having baked river cobbler tonight with some courgette and home grown tomatoes and then rhuburb crumble!

Just been informed we are going to the pub tomorrow night with OH's brother, stepmum and gran.............
How do I appear to not be a crazy dieting person????

Also this means another PV day, not really what I wanted!

ooerr dont think i could do the pub is it a local can they do you just plain steak or chicken no sauce.....
What do you drink in the pub I hate the thought of paying pub prices for water lol...i do like soda that should be allowed I hope !

No its a proper foody place but I've inspected the menu, will probably have some sort of grill with salad rather than chips anything I can't have the OH can have.

Oooh Becca that chicken sounds lovely. You'll be fine in a pub, ok so another pv day but you'll go straight on to a few pp to make up for it

Well I managed yet another mess up last night! Ordered a fish mixed grill with just salad which came out covered in dressing. I ate it but left the marie rose sauce that come with it. Then when we got home I ended up having some of the peas we picked from the garden. I was good and stopped myself eating too many (before I probably would have eaten the whole lot) I also had several dessert things when I got home having resisted the birthday cake so generally not a good day for me.

B - muffin
L - galette, chicken turkey bacon mustard quark
D - fish mixed grill, salad with dressing
sn - strawberry custard, rhubarb, peas, meringues

Just to explain we had dinner at about 6pm and the snacks were whilst we watched a film at about 9/10pm and I felt sick after eating them!

I must learn I don't need a dessert but I have such a sweet tooth I have to have them!

Had a very naughty weekend........oops!

Have been good today but eaten loads this evening! Had a proper bad chocolate craving earlier (cause by standing too close to a mars bar hot chocolate with mini mars bars on top.......) so had some hot sweet milk to try and make myself feel better.

lol must be somethin in the air about the weekend lol

Its my fault the words "lets just get KFC for dinner........." came from me not the OH lol. I just really could not be bothered cooking and had a proper chicken craving. Still I'm going to be good for the next few weeks as the parents are coming to visit and I'm planning on being very relaxed about what I eat (probably as I know theres a trip to Betty's planned) whilst they are around.

Bettys in Harrogate?
You didnt have that dipping box did you?

Shall we cancel the forthcoming weekend?

I thought I'd go to the beach - Paris beach! haaaa! Heard of it?

Yep Betty's in Harrogate so cream cakes will most definately be involved. We got a bucket, OH ate the chips (not all of them mind!) and I just had chicken. I got rid of some of the batter/skin but did eat a bit.

mmm Bettys LOL. I love harrogate so much!!! and yes how can you resist that skin. Do you think cos you have lost so much and are so close to goal that you feel..oh ill just have this...just have that?
Im not saying you are, but thats how ive been feeling!

Yeah a little bit. I think as well because I'm back to where I was at christmas I'm feeling like I'm back where I should be. It's a little bit of "oh this won't hurt". But I have resisted going carb crazy. I know KFC is really bad but it is chicken so in my head its more acceptable than a big bar of chocolate!

mm me too. looks divine :D

Pinkfluff i agree its better than chocolate. its protein after all LOL.
Think that will be my first celebration meal. That for starter and main and mcflurry for desert lol

Back