Pipers Diary - Day 1

Piper

Well today is the day I restart or really start CD. So far hasn't been bad, I have managed about 2/3rds of my water and have had one shake - I'll have another one soon and my last mid-evenign as thats when I get the munchies.

Am going to bite the bullet and post my weight/stats too:

Weight: 14 stones 9lbs (so I've put back on 2.5 stones :( )
Height: 5' 3.5"
Bust: 46"
Waist: 37"
Hips: 46"

I'm also going to start exercising with my sister, pilates on a Tuesday and swimming on a Wednesday.

Hopeful that I can do it again this time.

Lynne x

Wishing you the very best of luck Lynne and you know just where I am if you need me. Also can you email me your addy and I will get a pack of ketostix to you!

Thinking of you lynne, you can do it x

Good luck with your restart and weight loss journey. You will do it!

Well today is the day I restart or really start CD. So far hasn't been bad, I have managed about 2/3rds of my water and have had one shake - I'll have another one soon and my last mid-evenign as thats when I get the munchies.

Am going to bite the bullet and post my weight/stats too:

Weight: 14 stones 9lbs (so I've put back on 2.5 stones :( )
Height: 5' 3.5"
Bust: 46"
Waist: 37"
Hips: 46"

I'm also going to start exercising with my sister, pilates on a Tuesday and swimming on a Wednesday.

Hopeful that I can do it again this time.

Lynne x

Hi Lynne,

Wishing you luck on your restart and well done for taking up exercise.

I noticed your measurements and they are very good for your weight, so you are very toned already.

Love Mini xxx

Well day 2 had a bit of a blip - emotional day though - my youngest (son who is newly 3) is autistic and he had his first day at developmental nursery and was so upset by it all - so so was I - so what did I do!?! Ate chocolate

Kept on going the rest of the day though - and today is a new day. Another tough one as my eldest has her first day at school, and my youngest has his second day at nursery but today I am NOT going to use food - I am going to allow myself to be upset as its a perfectly normal reaction to your children (well my youngest, eldest will be fine) being upset!

Lynne x

Hiya Piper,
well done on getting through your son starting nursery with just choclate! i would've been a lot worse!

My youngest daughter, was 10 on Monday, she is also autistic, and although I had said I wasnt going to eat anything I decided what the hell! Her birthday is a very emotional day for me and hubby, ( my oldest gets upset too, when we were out buying the birthday card, i had tears in my eyes) it's hard to explain, but when you read the verses, and what should have been, it breaks your heart! i also find it difficult buying her things suitable for an 18month old, you know like the bumble balls etc... It's also a nightmare trying to keep her clothes on when people pop round for her birthday! still she had a nice day which at the end of the day is what matters, it's us who know what 'could have been' who get upset about it!

How many days is your son going to be at his nursery place? Hope he has a good day today...

One little tip which may help you, seems so simple but it took me a while to sus it out but when Daisy would scream for hours, and I was meant to be on S.s I would end up eating! the screaming would just go right through my head, and seeing as she couldnt tell me what was wrong it is all very stressful! All of a sudden she would stop, just as quickly as it had started... I then used to keep saying to myself, 'you eating is not gonna stop her crying'... my little manta did help, ( for a while!!)

All the best for today

Back