planning a baby...s/w advice needed

goth girl

hi,
i am a target member and am wondering what would happen if i became pregnant?

would i be expected to pay throughout the pregnancy once i am out of target? even though theoretically i should only gain baby weight if sticking to plan?

claire x

Oooh, there's one which hasn't been asked before!!!

That's definitely one for your consultant I think :)

I agree with Jaylou...I think this is definitely one for your Consultant Hun as although there are some members of Minimins that are pregnant, I dont think that anyone is a target member.

How exciting!!!

We have a pregnant member at our class and she is allowed to gain 2 stone and stay as a target member.

28lbs is a healthy pregnancy gain so i would think that sounds sensible to allow u to gain this (and maybe a touch more to be flexible) before u have to pay.

Oooh that's interesting to know, should I ever a) get to target and b) get preggers!

Good question :)

thanks all for your replies...will double check (when the time comes) with consultant but just seems unfair if expected to pay

Maybe, but when I was pregnant I put 4 stone on and that wasn't all baby weight!!
They have to draw the line at some point and I do think 2 stone is reasonable.

No I wasn't, I didn't go mad but I wasn't on SW. Like I said though, it wasn't all baby weight I'm sure :)
We had a girl in our group who is pregnant and she started to gain far too much weight so she stopped coming. I'm not sure if she paid or not but she did put a lot on.
Perhaps there are some guidelines on the SW website in the FAQ's.

I thought after a certain number of weeks sw weren't allowed to weigh you ? Is the 2 stone that you're allowed to put on, when they weigh you when you return after having the baby ? I guess that would make sense

and did you have to pay during your pregnancy? xx

Back