Plateau + Cold= Want to give up! :(

lucylu0802

Got to stop eating!
Hi All,

I am feeling rubbish and need some advice about how to say motivated!!!

I've plateaued and scales haven't moved this week and don't know why! I moved to ss+ this week and haven't cheated even a little bit! Haven't even taken cold and flu meds as been warned it can take you out of Ketosis so am feeling yuck too!

I drink at least 3l of water a day and have honest to goodness not done anything naughty! Any suggestions?????

Hi All,

I am feeling rubbish and need some advice about how to say motivated!!!

I've plateaued and scales haven't moved this week and don't know why! I moved to ss+ this week and haven't cheated even a little bit! Haven't even taken cold and flu meds as been warned it can take you out of Ketosis so am feeling yuck too!

I drink at least 3l of water a day and have honest to goodness not done anything naughty! Any suggestions?????

its one week dont let it get to you! i know its annoying and frustrating especially when you have been good but everyone has a plateau week at some point doesnt matter which diet you do it happens for everyone at least once some people like me have a few! dont let it discourage you, your body has to adjust to losing weight quickly and sometimes it just clings on a bit before going right ok we are still doing this i need to drop more weight. its soo annoying but you will see a change next weigh in dont dont give up and just keep at it!!xx

I really struggled last week as I had bad head cold. I did ss plus and had odd cheat but so glad I didn't give up. There is nothing like Cambridge for weight loss. Stick with it x

I lost nothing last week despite 100% ss & 4l water every day. My cllr says sometimes you just a week where you stay the same & it carries on coming off following that. I guess if you are ill too that will effect it. Stick with it, I'm hoping I see a big number on the scales on Monday that would've worked out at 2 decent losses. Stay strong!

Thanks ladies. Must say I'm loving SS plus, really suits me to have something to look forward to! Am a lot more positive this week and half way through already! Here's to next weeks weigh in! :) Xx

The scales might not be shifting but the inches might of. Sometimes the body needs to do this and will show a good loss the week after. I would advise against midweek weighing and stick to your once a week CDC scales as they are the same similar time etc as weight fluctuates from hour to hour. It will only disharten you and make you want to cave.

Hi x I had the same problem last week

I drink a lot of water and found that I was retaining water x my consultant said it was ok to take water retention tablets for one day which I did and when I weighed in I lost a massive 7lb! When all week at home my scales hadnt moved!

It is really disheartening when this happens but stick with it it really is worth it in the end x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back