1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Please Help!! I desperately need to be fit!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by treasure, 13 July 2009 Social URL.

1. treasure

treasure New Member

I have tried many diets and exercises, but to no avail. I manage to lose a few pounds initially whenever I start something new, but I am back to square one again! I am completely exasperated and feel depressed. I do not know what to do. I will go to any extent to get a fit body.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JestersTear

JestersTear Cute, but psycho!

Slimming World
    Which diets have you tried...and what makes you quit?
  4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Have you tried the SW diet? If not then give it a go, there are so many people on the forum who are having excellent weight losses with the diet.

Maybe you could give it a go and see what it can do for you.

Good luck to you.
  5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    SW is a good place to start. Lots of food and you won't be hungry. As for exercise, it's important not to go at it like a bull in a china shop. Start off easy and work your way into it! There's a good article in the new magazine to start you off and get you to doing a 5km run! Takes 3 months and even a couch potato like me is considering it! I find that my Wii has got me off the sofa and doing more than I've done in years! And it's fun!
  6. amythyst5961

amythyst5961 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    If you are not sure I would pop along and buy the latest SW magazine which will give you an idea on how this diet works and how you can eat and lose weight.

I ahve seen a few people come along to my weigh in class and just sit and listen to see if it is for them.....

What ever you decide - Lots of luck - There are loads of us on here to help.

L xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.